Trades and Sales > Feedback

Bad Trader Thread

<< < (3/13) > >>

jkno:
look at this please!!!!

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=612488&fpart=&PHPSESSID=  ???

jkno:
sofa-king is back, watch again the link above. I'm really curious what will happen and if I get my $ 20 back

DualSaberMaster:
Negative feedback retracted and deal resolved with biolachris aka Chris Stanley.

JediMAC:
Sorry to hear that Ricardo.  Damn, you've got bad luck on the boards...  Maybe best if you just stay away from the Rebelscum classifieds.   ;)  Speaking of which, you might want to check out this thread over at RS (read through the whole thing, so you don't miss the "fun" part  :P), where there's a lengthy discussion about the propensity for the Theater Edition Luke's bubble to become separated from the card.  For whatever reason, this is a pretty common thing now, and it's even happening on mine a little.  Regardless, yours obviously shouldn't have been sent in a bubble envelope.  That's ridiculous!   ::)  Did you ask for a refund from him?  Did he have any feedback over there to start with?  If not, you should've definitely had him send the stuff first.   :-\

I'll let this warning sit out here for a while, and then I'll probably merge it in with the Bad Trader thread eventually.  Thanks for the head's up on this guy though.  Better luck next time, bud.

- Matt

P.S.  See ya' next week hopefully!   ;)

Hemish:
Ok he left me with no other choice
This is a trader warning about Wai
I sent my stuff 2 months ago  and am still waiting for his to arrive, the first time i got a email saying he received mine but the stuff he sent was returned because of no postcode.
So he said he would sent it again airmail 7-10 days that was over a month ago.
Traders beware.....
Wai if you get in touch with me and let me know whats going on i might delete this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version