Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Favorite Breakfast Cereal

<< < (17/18) > >>

BrentS:

--- Quote from: Matt on January  2, 2018, 09:23 PM ---Say, do you like chocolate? Do you like peanut butter? Do you like Cheerios? If so, give Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios a try.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm... I've not heard of this Cheerio iteration... I will have to check it out.

My kids now swear by Krave cereal... its a chocolate / graham cracker cereal.  They eat dry, right of the the box as a snack these days.

Qui-Gon Jim:

--- Quote from: Matt on January  2, 2018, 09:23 PM ---Say, do you like chocolate? Do you like peanut butter? Do you like Cheerios? If so, give Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios a try.

--- End quote ---
Oh yes. These are awesome. I also grabbed peanut butter chocolate Shreds. Pretty good.  I am a sucker for peanut butter.

JediJman:
Nothing will ever compare to Fruity Pebbles.

Jesse James:
I always was more of a coco pebbles guy.  But didn’t like coco puffs.  🤔

I’m having a craving for some kind of cereal and I’m craving several actually but need to narrow it down.  Not sure if I want captain crunch, Cookie Crisp, or Apple Jacks. 

Brian:
I've been trying to make it through a number of cereals I never really had growing up. We never seemed to have many "kids" cereals in our house growing up, so I'm making up for some of that now.

That being said, my current go to cereals are Raisin Bran Crunch Apple Strawberry (so good), and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which may be one of the all-time greats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version