Author Topic: Not sure about putting this in the trading section (looking for parts)  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Hey guys,
I'm working on putting together a 12" figure and am still needing a few parts.  Due to this being a primarily SW site, I'm not real sure if I should look for parts there.

I recognize names here and know I'm not going to get ripped for posting this here...but put this elsewhere if need be. :)  So first, thanks for being much better than RS about slamming people with honest questions.

I'm still looking for kneepads, camel backs, and a couple of other things.  I've got several of the 3.75" elite force figures (probably close to 20 w/ accessories), and I have the ATV as well, I know it's called a chunnelwick, but I can't seem to find the correct spelling.

Anyway, the ATV is used primarily by the SEAL teams, but is labled as USMC dessert patrol vehicle.  Let me know if anyone can help me out here.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 12:58 PM by Chris M »
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure about putting this in the trading section
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 09:35 AM »
Sounds like you're talking about the Desert Patrol Vehicle made by Chenowith.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure about putting this in the trading section
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 09:41 AM »
That's what I was talking about.  I probably should have looked at that website.  How's that for a History teacher who studies special ops.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.