Author Topic: Smartypants update 6/24/07 Sith lord  (Read 66853 times)

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
Re: SP1635's customs updated 7/7 & 7/8 3 head sculpts and a Nemoidian
« Reply #240 on: July 10, 2006, 02:25 PM »
Thanks glass, I just use plain old sculpey, I have about 50 different bricks of sculpey for my crafts I sell.

Thanks for the compliments on them, I am really pleased with them, I'm trying to cast them today, and then I'll put together a body.

The rhino dude, I changed a bit since that picture, I extened his eye stalk things farther forward, and made it look more true to the referance.

Adam

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2006, 11:22 AM »
Well, I finally got around to finishing the molds I started on right before I went on Vacation, so The sculpts are in the silicone working their magic, and I also finished my Nemoidian.

Anyhoo Do you guys have any new alien Ideas that you would like to see made into 3 3/4 size??

adam

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2006, 08:18 PM »
Other alien heads?  Hmmm... I'd be interested to see you try and make a Noghri, or even an Aqualish with the extra eyes that we see in the prequels.

:)

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2006, 08:45 PM »
hmm, I may try a noghri, but the problem with that is the only body that is the right size is a jawa. :-\ I definately will try an aqualish with the extra eyes. I need to get a Ponda Baba though.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2006, 10:58 PM »
hmm, I may try a noghri, but the problem with that is the only body that is the right size is a jawa. :-\ I definately will try an aqualish with the extra eyes. I need to get a Ponda Baba though.

You might be able to use a ROTS Yoda as a body.  I'm pretty sure I remember someone here doing that.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #245 on: August 12, 2006, 11:05 AM »
Here is a conglomeration of my udates at Yak for the last week

First my wookie Jedi master, he is one of the Main characters in my PN that I hope to eventually do. I still need a Name for this fella, so feel free to shout out suggestions.

A pic of his  mullet/top knot type deal.

A pic of his un finished Forked Saber

Now a pic of my Nemoidian you all saw at WIP stage.Here he is all painted up, Looking sharp if I may add.

ACTION POSE

Well thats it for tonight, maybe another this weekend

:roll: LOL if I'm reliable as I was with this update, it may be into next week. LOL

Adam

Some more pics, this time with action, this is the result of fireing at a wookie :lol:  :roll:

OK another quick update The wookie has a name. Verun Forr

Any way, I bring you a redone Ra'an Morne

Verun and Ra'an have been good friends ever since Ra'an completed the trials at age 15 the second person to ever have achieved such a feat. Verun and Ra'an were assigned to a squad of peacekeepers to settle a dispute on Malastare Home of the dugs, and the Gran.

During this mission Verun and Ra'an were ambushed, and Verun was shot down. Ra'an acting quickly repelled the terrorists that dared to attack Galactic alliance ambassadores. Verun wounded extremely bad, was lifted by Ra'an, and by using hte force brought him to a Gran Medical facility where he was saved, but sapped of much of his youth.

The stress of the attack and wound Turned many of his Hairs silver and made many of his muscles unusable and made breathing difficult.

Through several years of Force therapy he has finally made a full recovery and both Ra'an and Verun have been appointed to the position of Jedi Master, and Ra'an only being 18 standard years is the youngest member in 50 years. Verun has also sworn a life debt to his best friend who saved his life.

A solo shot of Ra'an

Well LMK what you all think. Is the anakin head too recognizable or does it look good??

So that about wraps it up, I'm all caught up over here.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Re: SP1635's customs updated 8/12 A wookie jedi and his Pal
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2006, 10:36 PM »
Very nice Soft goods work on the wookies Tunic.

Keep up the good work,
Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline starkid500

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2006, 10:43 PM »
what about his clone armour?
Edit by AngryEwok - Don't put images in your signature.

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2006, 06:04 AM »
Very cool! That facial hair on Ra'an does make the Anakin head look alot different.
Great work!

Hmmm as far as alien heads how about some Gand or Trandoshan varients? Those pop in mind. I would come up with something more creative but its 3 am here as I type this and I am half asleep...LOL
As far as the Trandoshan, I am thinking along lines of Republic Commando game look...

That forked saber is really cool! Very creative.
Verun Forr's attacking pose makes him look even more intimidating!
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Outrider

• Jedi Initiate
  • IMPS RULE
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2006, 08:33 PM »
Good stuff again.  That wookie looks especially sharp.  Kickin' soft goods on that Wookie.  Also the repositioning of the wookie braids looks natural and professionally sculpted. 
NOTE TO HASBRO,
SA JANGO would sell quite well!

Offline ThePerennial

• Jedi Initiate
  • "..And shoot the loudmouth first!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2006, 11:51 PM »
Wow, that anakin is damn near unrecognizable! doen't look at all like anakin, which is awesome!

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #251 on: August 23, 2006, 09:11 PM »
Thanks,
 for my latest work, check out my page at yakface. I have several more customs Im sure you will love if you liked these. :-*

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #252 on: October 3, 2006, 09:20 AM »
Hey all, This is a custom I have been wanting to do for a while, and I finally got everything I needed this sunday. Master Jat Koraden, A Nautolan jedi in the style of Kit Fisto

LMK what you all think

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: SP1635's customs updated oct 2 Nautolan Jedi
« Reply #253 on: October 3, 2006, 11:10 AM »
Commented elsewhere but I'll repeat.  I like the articulation that you've added to this figure.  The paint job looks great.

Offline starkid500

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: SP1635's customs updated oct 2 Nautolan Jedi
« Reply #254 on: October 3, 2006, 04:57 PM »
Holy crap!!! That is so cool......if only i had a Kit Fisto figure id make him just like
yours and no im not sucking up to the man!l Lol
Edit by AngryEwok - Don't put images in your signature.