Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 255319 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #255 on: July 5, 2005, 11:59 PM »
Sounds like it!  Lotsa good stuff there.

I gotta get out and looking some more...  Been a bit of a toy hunt slacker lately and I'm definitely in need of getting caught up here. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline vegastrooper

• Jedi Initiate
  • whatever dude...
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 6, 2005, 02:10 PM »
I just want to know..I live in Virginia and I want to know if they have released Commander Bacara because I haven't seen any here?

Bacara has been out for a couple of weeks...
« Last Edit: July 6, 2005, 02:26 PM by OCtrooper »

Offline Ner_vod

• Jedi Initiate
  • HAHA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 6, 2005, 02:18 PM »
My most recent:
clone commander
clone pilot
clone gunner
yoda
deluxe-anakin to darth vader
clone trooper
(i'm tryin to basically collect clones right now)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 6, 2005, 06:34 PM »
9 White clone 3pks
7 blue clone 3 pks
thinking of returning them though.  they kind of suck.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline dafoo

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 6, 2005, 06:38 PM »
What's so appealing about the statue 3 packs?
who Learned you To spoke!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 6, 2005, 08:00 PM »
9 White clone 3pks
7 blue clone 3 pks
thinking of returning them though.  they kind of suck.

Before you return them, if you have an all-white 3-pack that is Mint-on-Mint-Card, I'd be happy to send you money for it plus money for shipping. I can't find the all white pack ANYWHERE in NJ - all I keep seeing is the color variant ones!
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #261 on: July 6, 2005, 08:17 PM »
Before you return them, if you have an all-white 3-pack that is Mint-on-Mint-Card, I'd be happy to send you money for it plus money for shipping. I can't find the all white pack ANYWHERE in NJ - all I keep seeing is the color variant ones!

Crap.  I just returned my all-white extra (MOMC) a couple days ago.  I'll keep an eye out for another one for ya' Pete.  Do you have the Red and Green 3-packs out there?  I've never seen those out this way.  Might come begging for some help soon if you do...

- M

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 6, 2005, 09:18 PM »
Damn Matt I didnt know you were looking for a Red 3 Pack I traded my extra off.  :(
I remember my dream now.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 7, 2005, 10:37 AM »
Crap.  I just returned my all-white extra (MOMC) a couple days ago.  I'll keep an eye out for another one for ya' Pete.  Do you have the Red and Green 3-packs out there?  I've never seen those out this way.  Might come begging for some help soon if you do...

Double Crap. Last week around here was nothing but Blue and Green variants a plenty. I picked up a couple extra of the green sets but ended up giving them to local friends locally who needed them for their collections.

I will definitely keep my eyes out for Red and Green variants.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 7, 2005, 11:45 AM »
dafoo you are absolutely right which is why I'm returning them.  Pete I'll check them out when I get home to see how good the packages are, I have them sitting in a box right now.  the only reason I got them was because when the target clones hit I saw about twelve or so sitting on the shelf and I left them because of how expensive they are, not even thinking I could have charged it and just traded them or sell them back at cost to others that couldn't find them.  so when I saw all those clones just sitting there at Walmart I grabbed them.  to bad the suck so bad and nobody wants them really.  they are nowhere near as sought after as the clone wars version was.  I kick myself every day for not grabbing those target clones.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 8, 2005, 06:27 AM »
Blue Vulture Droid now I just need the Green one.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 8, 2005, 11:22 AM »
TRU near where I work got in another case of 500th Vader figures. Picked up my MIB/MIP version to add to my collection.

Got in my order from Amazon.com of 2x Tarkin, 1x Ask Aak and 1x Meena Tills - three of these figures were to join my MOC collection, however they are all in really lousy shape so I'm returning the three figures that were intended to be added to the MOC collection.

Since I'm sick and tired of not finding anything in the stores, I broke down and made by first EE purchase since last year when I placed my pre-order for the SA AOTC Clone 4-pack case - I ordered Collection 2, Wave 5 which will get me one each of those figures above, plus two each of the remaining collection 2 figures, plus a Royal Guard and 2 more AT-TE gunners. To me this is a VERY well mixed case and nicely meets my needs. Since Collection 1 seems to be shipping both more frequently and more heavily, I figure I'll be able to score the last three figures at retail w/o any problem.

I also ordered a case of the Wave 2 Unleashed figures. Anakin and Obi-Wan clog the Unleashed pegs in my area, so my confidence in these hitting well in my area isn't exactly high - especially since store reports finding these things started back in June.

I'm tempted to just break down and buy that last all-white ROTS Deluxe Clones 3-pack from an eBay seller just to be done with looking for those.  Hitting three WalMarts, two Targets and a TRU EVERY morning is becoming a real drag - VERY spoiled by the huge in-flux of new product during April and May, the last three weeks have been VERY dry.
« Last Edit: July 8, 2005, 05:08 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 11, 2005, 11:29 AM »
Hey Pete checked the packaging on those 3pk wht clones and none of the packaging is what I'd call mint.  bent, shelf wear, and bubble dents all around.  sorry.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2005, 11:57 AM »
No problem jedipurge - thanks for checking.

Found the Unleashed Wave 2 (Vader, Sidious vs. Yoda and Ventress) this morning at the Eatontown, NJ Toys R Us.

Was REALLY shocked to see them there. They also had the value two-packs in stock - the AT-TE Gunner was paired with Bail Organa - if he had been paired with a Jedi like Aayla Secura or Agen Kolar, I might have bought the set, but since I really didn't want another Bail Organa, I passed.

The managers at this store who grab all of the SW stuff when it hits didn't appear to be in, which is why I was able to get new stuff.  ;D
Peter

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 12, 2005, 02:50 PM »
Picked up a 500th Vader finally.  ;D
I remember my dream now.