Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 258565 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2005, 03:23 AM »
Yikes, he got 20 AT-RT drivers?  Good God.  That's just sick.

I was able to get 2 AT-RT drivers and 2 of the Shocktroopers tonight at a Walmart.  Big relief finding the Shocktroopers.

:P

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2005, 07:41 AM »
Yeah, what sucks about it is the stocker is really cool but he did not want all 22 cases opened because they were having to take a good part of them to the back. The stocker opened about 10 cases and said 12 had to go back. So I got what I needed to cover local collectors, and then left. I came back and the scalper had opened all the cases and was taking ALL of the AT RT. I hope the stocker doesn't now turn around and stop opening cases for us, and helping us out.  Only consoluation is that he kept saying how nervous he was that these would not sell or sell at a profit. Here's hoping they hit everywhere in sufficient quantity that ebay is not a factor and that he has to return them. Looking at ebay that just might be the case.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 08:10 AM by TheBlackDog »
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2005, 01:36 PM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!

I scored some collection one stuff this morning. Got the Shocktrooper, green Commander, At Rt Driver and Obi-Wan Pilot. No Mufustar Sentrys or Black pilots. :(
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2005, 03:31 AM »
Heh. I'm so far behind it's just pathetic.

Today my first ROTS purchase in quite some time--the TRU MegaBuy 2-pack with Mas Amedda and Agen Kolar.
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2005, 12:01 PM »
Found the Vader evolution set today! Woo Hoo!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2005, 04:57 PM »
FINALLY scored two AT-TE Gunners from Amazon. Would have gotten a Tarkin too, but the damn things sold out before I could check out. >:(
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2005, 08:26 PM »
Got a Shocktrooper, green Clone Commander, AT-RT Driver and Obi-Wan Pilot this morning.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline vegastrooper

• Jedi Initiate
  • whatever dude...
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 1, 2005, 08:26 AM »
Picked up 3 blue trooper 3-packs yesterday...

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 1, 2005, 09:01 AM »
I was able to pick up a few figures this weekend at Target....#51 Captain Antilles, #52 Zett Jukassa, and #53 Utapaun Warrior.  They had a couple of the first two, but the Warrior seems to be the best seller of this wave...I got the last one.  Otherwise, nothing much else new...no signs of Evolutions here yet, and I haven't seen the clone repaints either.  There did seem to be some more #6 (white) clones, Vaders, and a Grievous show up that I hadn't seen for quite some time.  Target seems to be the only place I find anything new anymore, Wal-Mart is stuck in a bit of a glut right now...at least ours is.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #339 on: August 1, 2005, 10:56 AM »
Well I picked up 51-53 and the Jedi vs. Sith battlepack this morning at Target. I was hoping for the clone repaints as well but no luck. I hit up 2 targets, but the second one had nothing new.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 1, 2005, 12:55 PM »
Here's my haul from this morning

BASIC FIGURES
Zett Jukassa
Captain Antilles
Utapauan Warrior
2 x red Royal Guards
AT-RT Driver
Mustafar Sentry

DELUXE FIGURES
Clone Trooper 3-pack (white)

BATTLE PACKS
Jedi VS Sith

VEHICLES
Obi-Wan Kenobi Starfighter w/ Obi-Wan

12" FIGURES
General Grievous

WOW!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Ner_vod

• Jedi Initiate
  • HAHA!
    • View Profile
Updates
« Reply #341 on: August 1, 2005, 07:49 PM »
I went to Wal-Mart recently and bought 1 SA Clone, quikdraw clone( hasbro repaint:shock trooper),and a clone commander(hasbro green repaint)

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 2, 2005, 01:29 AM »
Today was hunting by default, looking for supplies we need for camping the rest of the week.

1 Target had not reset but had put out the Wookie Flyers. Passed on that, way to big IMO.

Other Target  had reset and SW had 1 end cap, and about 20 pegs in the Toy isle. They had 2 Jedi vs. Sith Battlepcks, 1 500th Vader left, and the build your own lightsaber. I swore off buying a Jedi vs. Sith Battlepack, but I was right, my son REALLY wants one so I'll know what I'll be buying soon.  The regular figures were worked through so if they had put out anything new either scalpers or hopefully a few collectors got the new stuff.

Nothing new at Walmarts.
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #343 on: August 2, 2005, 08:17 PM »
Found the red clone 3-pack at Target just now.  They had all the deluxe figures except for wave 1, finally no more wave 1, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 3, 2005, 07:39 AM »
My buddy picked up an extra Obi-wan fighter for me Yesterday and my visiting Brother picked up a set of the Disney Wave four figures for me. They didn't have the Micky 2 pack though.