Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

ROTS Recent Purchases

<< < (2/188) > >>

Ook:
Orange hair....? ???

CHEWIE:
It's pretty much the lighting.  It's the head from Obi Wan #27.

*edit* - Sorry, not trying to make this into a customizing thread.  Just showing that if someone doesn't like the current Obi Wan or Windu, customizing these are simple.

:P

Darth_Anton:
I haven't bought anything since Saturday, but not because of the lack of trying. I'm still in need of a few items. But my question is, are they even re-stocking? The stores I've hit haven't seemed to restock since Saturday morning. I'm wondering if they're going to wait until Sunday when the sales are all over. ::)

CHEWIE:
I don't know... I think the Walmarts are when needed.  I have seen some cases being put out.

I think it's possible we will see some restocking next week.

:P

JediMAC:
Well, I did the ultimate OCD thing the other night when I had a little/lot of spare time on the way home.  I hit up several Targets, and slowly, painstakingly looked through all the figures for the nicest cards, and the absolute best paint jobs.  It was a long process actually, since the stores obviously had a HUGE supply of figures.  But at least I'm getting them a little cheaper now, and I'm giving my dollars to Target, instead of Walmart, which is always my spending goal.

So now I'll likely just replace many/most of the figures I was just blindly grabbing at during Midnight Madness at a couple WMs.  Gonna be quite a few returns, but oh well.  It's a sickness, I know, but someone's gotta do it, right?

No?  OK then.  Yes, I'm a freak.  :-[

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on April  6, 2005, 01:43 PM ---I haven't bought anything since Saturday, but not because of the lack of trying. I'm still in need of a few items. But my question is, are they even re-stocking? The stores I've hit haven't seemed to restock since Saturday morning.
--- End quote ---

I assume you're talking about figures #33 and above, right Anthony?  'Cause I hit all the same Targets as you, and they had a plethora of everything up to #32 still, which I'm sure you've already obtained.  But I'd be surprised if anyone restocks anything this week though, since there's an absolute glut of product leftover on the pegs right now.  Best bet might be to grab the Target DCPI for the Coll. 2 stuff, and ask if they have any more cases in the back.  They might surprise you and bring a couple out, with some of the higher numbered figures...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version