Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 258068 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #525 on: September 24, 2005, 09:01 PM »
Besides the new figures what other ones come in the case? That way I know whether or not I missed them.  :)
I remember my dream now.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 24, 2005, 10:31 PM »
That was a short lived rest.  THink it's time to take the family to the states for the weekend.  October 1st being a Saturday makes it ideal.  Woot!
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 25, 2005, 01:23 AM »
bought 2 shocks at walmart

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 25, 2005, 02:59 AM »
Found the case myself tonight and got Bly and Gree. Here is by breakdown and info:

I found case 8573A00J with C1 W7R1 05 at Walmart tonight. The Walmarts in Utah got 2 cases (the ones that put em out). The case breakdown is as follows:

1 Gree
1 Bly
1 Wookie Commando
1 Cat Minn
1 Passel Argente
1 Grevious Bodyguard White
1 Nemodian Commander
1 Obi Wan Pilot
1 AT RT Driver
2 Darth Vaders
1 R2 D2 #48 with sound

I have to admit, I am quite surprised at this wave. I thought I wanted Bly and Gree. I kept the Clones, the Wookie (he looks good), a Grevious Bodyguard (to match the visual dictionary) and the Nemodian Commander DOES not deserve to receive any crap! He is actually a really nice looking commander. Now, if ReHashbro sends more then 1 per case, then Hasbro deserves crap, but I like that figure.
I passed on the Seperatists.

Sorry, don't ask for pictures, no digital camera until Oct/Nov.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #529 on: September 25, 2005, 02:19 PM »
It might be time to hit those WMs again.

I picked up a Clone Evo set last night. I like the Clone Commander mold better without those goofy binoculars.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Errex

• Youngling
  • Gra'tua Cuun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 25, 2005, 10:39 PM »
 :D I got me a couple of AT-RT Drivers, a Mustafarian Sentry and Red Leader Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Drivers are mondo cool, and the Sentry is also a nice figure, but the Obi-Wan is the absolute best!. Now, if only I could find the Clone Evo pack, and the repaints...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 26, 2005, 10:01 AM »
Score! Colletion 1 wave 7 broke at Walmart! I got all by Gree from the assortment with #57 - #63.

Pics please!

Unfortuantly, it's a hassle to post pictures as I don't have a computer with enough space to load the software. :(
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #532 on: September 27, 2005, 02:39 AM »
Hasbro might has well of stuck a Vacumn cleaner in my bank account tonight, cause I got cleaned out. My rundown:

1 Gree (An absolutely ****** figure, don't know why I bought it)
1 Bly
1 Passel Argente
1 Cat Miin
1 Grievous' Body Guard
1 wookiee Commando
1 Neimodiamn Commander
5 (yes 5) Black Clone Pilots
3 Shocktroopers (the red coruscant ones in case you don't know your clones)
1 more Clone Evolution (bringing me to 4)
1 more #41 Clone Bringing me to about 40-45
1 Sith Eyed Anakin (I kept passing but finally picked him up)

If Vader isn't pegwarming yet he will be. The Shocktroopers and Black Clones ship in a case of 12 that is long and skinny it has one of those display case things, there is nop fancy artwork on it but I grabbed one anyways, it comes with like 4 Vaders and a Few Bacarras and #50 anakins, the clones are sometimes shocktrooper and sometimes plain white #6s. There were afew Green commanders too. If I had more money, by this time I could easily have 25 shcoktroopers, 75-100 SA Clones, 35 AT-RT Drivers, 2 AT-TE gunners, 100 Clone pilots, 50 #6 clones, 50 Red commanders, 25 Green Commanders, and a few more of the other army builders, as well as about 10 clone Evo packs I have seen that man,. but I don't.  :-[

Some of the figures rang up at $5.88 while others were $4.77 make sure to tell the clerk if they ring up wrong, they should all be $4.77.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 02:40 AM by Ryan »
"This is the way."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 27, 2005, 09:13 AM »
Peeked in the action figure aisle at Wal-Mart this morning while picking up some groceries before work.  I wasn't expecting anything since the pegs have been crammed with the usual suspects for awhile now.  To my surprise, they expanded the number of basic figure pegs at this Wal-Mart and I was able to pick up Obi Pilot, AT-RT Driver, and the Shocktrooper repaint.  Plus, the prices had been lowered to $4.77 on the figures, which is certainly welcome to me.  Nothing #57 and beyond, but at least something new (at least to me).  I think I am officially caught up on basic figs until the "Final 12" start to hit, which I guess is now ;).

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 27, 2005, 05:15 PM »
Late post I know but Sunday picked up the 57-63 figs at Wal Mart. Just returned from 3 day ocean fishing trip

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 28, 2005, 07:48 PM »
Wookiee Commando Nemodian Commander and a opener Ki Adi Mundi
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: September 29, 2005, 03:06 AM »
tonite picked up ( in a ****** Hasbro assortment COLL 1 WAVE 7/REV 2) has only 3 new figs x1 57, x1 58, x1 59( which I took all 3 of course)

also visited KB to get ecl. 9 pack (checked that one off the list)

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 29, 2005, 11:33 AM »
tonite picked up ( in a ****** Hasbro assortment COLL 1 WAVE 7/REV 2) has only 3 new figs x1 57, x1 58, x1 59( which I took all 3 of course)

also visited KB to get ecl. 9 pack (checked that one off the list)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this case. I thought I was losing it when I didn't see the rest of the wave on the pegs. Lucky enough I was able to get my fill of Bly/Gree but am still on the hunt for the rest.

Oh, found these three at Walmart on Tuesday.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 29, 2005, 12:42 PM »
Yeah, I got the Wave 7 (no revision) case Sunday morning which HAS all 7 ( but only X1 each WTF Hasbro?). looking at the case assortments for wave 7 at Entertainment Earth.com- I'm severely dissapointed that Hasbro is trying to repush all their pegwarmers back on us again instead of giving us multi's of the new product :(
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 01:33 PM by Darth Slothus »

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 29, 2005, 12:44 PM »
57-62 have hit upstate NY, as of this morning.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda