Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 258584 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #615 on: October 15, 2005, 02:45 PM »
Picked up a Blue Royal Guard, C3P0, and Green Commander for trade bait.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 15, 2005, 08:18 PM »
2 Tac Ops
2 Wookiee gunners
R4-WhatsHisName

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 15, 2005, 10:00 PM »
FINALLY found a SPUDTROOPER staring at me once i got to the SW aisle at WM.   :-X

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 16, 2005, 02:34 PM »
Deluxe Anakin to Vader
Wookiee Commando
Coruscant Battle Pack
Both Lava figs
I remember my dream now.

Offline DarthAcroyear

• Jedi Initiate
  • TI - 568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #619 on: October 16, 2005, 05:37 PM »
Picked up a few things this weekend. Sam's Club ARC-170 exclusive (An another for a friend), another Clone Attack on Coruscant pack, another Clone Trooper Evolution, Sith Evolution (for a friend), and four more black Clone Pilots.

I saw a Cat Miin and several Lava Obi-Wan and Anakin figures but they did nothing for me so I took a pass on them.
TI-568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
Bloodfin Garrison,
Omega Wing Squadron

"I aim to misbehave."

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #620 on: October 16, 2005, 10:40 PM »
Finally saw a shocktrooper today.  It looked cool so I picked it up.  I also got a wookie commando but no clone commanders.  I like the wookie but does he have to lie on the floor to fire his gun?

I guess Target has everything SW at 10% off sale this week, not too shabby.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #621 on: October 16, 2005, 10:57 PM »
Yipee! New stuff apparently hit my local Target, but all that was left this evening was the #61 Passel "Senator Dork" Argente--it's a sign, I tell you! ;) *points to avatar and subtitle*

Even better, due to their "Freakin' Sweet®" sale, I got him for only $4.31 (+ tax). I'll have to get back there after I get paid and clean house!

Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 16, 2005, 11:26 PM »
I saw the big sale at Target today too. They celebrated by keeping all the new exclusive items in the back! Actually, they put out more of the Obi Pilot wave, but they already had a bunch of Pilot Obi's.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 17, 2005, 12:26 PM »
3 Tac Ops
Blue Guard
#41 Clone Trooper

:)

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 17, 2005, 01:49 PM »
I hit 3 Targets locally and saw

1) the remmenants of the 501st wave that hit on Saturday.

2) plenty more of the Anakin and Obi Wan Lava and the Gree and Bly wave that Target is getting right now:

1x Yoda with spinning attack (EIII #26), 1x General Grievous with four lightsaber attack (EIII #9), 1x Mace Windu with force combat (EIII #10), 2x Darth Vader with lightsaber attack (EIII #11), 1x Clone Commander (EIII #33), 1x AT-RT Driver (EIII #54), 1x Obi-Wan Kenobi Red Leader Pilot (EIII #55), 1x Mustafar Sentry (EIII #56), 1x Commander Gree (EIII #59), 1x Commander Bly (EIII #57), and 1x Wookiee Commando (EIII #58).

This has hit several times nows.  This is the case for the last 5:

1x C-3PO (EIII #18), 1x Royal Guard (EIII #23), 1x Meena Tills - Mon Calamari Senator (EIII #47), 1x Utapaun Warrior (EIII #53), 1x Zett Jukassa -(Tado) (EIII #52), 1x Wookiee Heavy Gunner (EIII #68), 2x Tactical Ops Clone Trooper (EIII #65), 1x Plo Koon (Holograph) (EIII #66) , 1x Aayla Secura (Holograph) (EIII #67 , and 2x R4-P17 Astromech Droid (EIII #64).

What I do not have nor have I had any post is the case number for the last 5. Anyone have that?

Last Target has over 50 Nemodian Warriors (the first one) on their pegs and they told me that yes they had more figures in the back but they wouldn't bring em out until there was room on the pegs.

What I hate about Target is here in Utah they only put out 1 case at a time and you have to be at the right store to get em. When Walmart puts stuff out they put out enough to cover just about everyone who gets there for the first 24 to 36 hours. Anyway, I prefere shopping Target but not for Star Wars.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 17, 2005, 07:48 PM »
I finally found the last 5 today at Target at lunch.... I am done with the basic ROTS line .... Thank You and Good night!

Offline Errex

• Youngling
  • Gra'tua Cuun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 17, 2005, 11:30 PM »
I got another two AT-RT Drivers and an additional Obi-Wan with Pilot Gear.

Man!, I wish the clone re-paints were released here already...

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 18, 2005, 09:11 AM »
Saw the nice sale going on at Target yesterday too, but they didn't have anything new really.  I was tempted to get the TIE Fighter at the reduced price, but decided not to.  It was nice seeing figures at $4.31, but there wasn't anything new.  Really getting anxious for Gree and Bly, but not sure if they'll show around here unless this wave starts to ship heavier.  Just of note, there doesn't seem to be any Evolutions at either Target or Wal-Mart in town right now.

Speaking of Evolutions, my Sith set (ordered from WM.com) was delivered yesterday.  Nice to finish those up, aside from the Clone variant set.  Just on the lookout for a handful of the "Final 12" now, and then I'll be ready for "The Saga Collection".

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 18, 2005, 02:48 PM »
Picked up 3 Tact Ops Clones and 3 R4's, and 1 Wookie Gunner.  No holo's were there but with the 3 Clones, 3 R4's, 1 Wookie, 2 C3P0, 2 Blue Guard, and 2 Utopian guards I think they were just taken as were 1 of the Tact Ops and 1 of the R4's. That was okay with me caue I decided I wanted the Tacts Ops, R4, and Wookie anyway.
Gave one to DeanPaul, will keep 1 set for me, and give 1 set to my 11 year old to play with.
The circle is now complete with this line, kinda of! Still want/need the Shadow Trooper and the White Clone Evolutions I guess.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 18, 2005, 10:29 PM »
picked up Passel Argente, Cat Miin, R4-P17, Gree and a Shocktrooper
still no signs of 501st