Author Topic: ROTS Recent Purchases  (Read 257026 times)

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Recent Purchases
« Reply #795 on: December 2, 2005, 04:25 PM »
I heard a report on Black Friday of someone finding the 'new' Bly at Kohls.  Since that's the last thing I need from ROTS I've been stopping my Kohls a lot this week.  So I stop by today and I find a Bly!!!!   Heart beating rapidly...then I look and they report must have been about the yellow armpit rings or something because it wasn't the one w/ the brown strip.   DANG!  Oh well.  At least I found something...

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 2, 2005, 06:10 PM »
#41 Clone Trooper x4
#6 Clone Trooper
#38 AT-TE Gunner

Non-Exclusive Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter
« Last Edit: December 2, 2005, 06:36 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 3, 2005, 12:13 AM »
Today at KayBee, I picked up the new Gree variant, along with the 4th version of Anakin #2.  At Wal-Mart, I got my hands on a Red Royal Guard.. there was a Bail/Leia Separation of the Twins figure, but I left it there.
Finally finished RotS

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 3, 2005, 01:08 AM »
Wednesday night I picked up Meena Tills (finally!), and last night I found Tarkin (finally, part 2!) and Obi-Wan with Luke.

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: December 3, 2005, 06:31 AM »
Hit WM this Saturday morning at 0600 and they had almost no figures at all much less anything good.   :( 

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 3, 2005, 06:10 PM »
Picked up the twins at Wal-Mart, and got another Shadow Trooper, a 501st trooper, Meena Tills (finally!), and a Red Royal Guard (finally!!!) at Target.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline OCEAN

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 4, 2005, 06:30 PM »
      I finally got the corrected versions of Bly and Gree. I had to trade a couple of figures to get them, but it was worth it. I also picked up a Clone Trooper Unleashed Battle Pack at Walmart.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 5, 2005, 03:04 PM »
Still not much new around here really, but I did see a GH Obi-Wan/Utapau Trooper two pack that I picked up.  I wasn't sure if I was going to get these repaints or not, but I kind of like how the trooper looks and I haven't found much else lately so I went ahead and grabbed one.  Just a couple of things to finish off the year (until TSC) that are left to find, thw Twins sets and the Clone Wars DVD packs...hopefully I can find those tomorrow.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 5, 2005, 03:19 PM »
picked up ask aak & tarkin on saturday along with the mickey/yoda 2 pack at dland.  i go into a target by my work that i have literally not been into for months because every time i used to go in there all they had were clone pilots and frog guards, i walk in there during my lunch to kill some time and what do i find sitting on the shelf but 4 ask aak's sitting there.  now it's a damn good thing i haven't opened the 1 i got from dland for $10 or i'd really be pissed, my luck they won't let me return him.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #804 on: December 5, 2005, 07:18 PM »
I finally see the Tarkin wave all the time.  I still have not gotten Tarkin himself but I am weak for aliens and droids so I got them plus 3PO.  He looks so shinny that I could not pass on it.  Saw red sabered Dooku.  I also got 2 wookies gunners.  Plus I got my two preview wookies from amazon, my VOTC fett for 5.29 and my free holo emperor. 

I still have not seen tactical troops or holo plo koon but Secura is warming the pegs, as is R4 and the wookie gunner.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 6, 2005, 07:39 AM »
Was at Target last night and they had only six figs on the shelf.  3 Ops Troopers, 2 Utatua Troopers and a 3PO ???  I was totally shocked that these were still hanging around.  I picked up one of each.  The guy next to me must of bought a dozen pegwarmers minutes earlier for X-Mas Presents.  He actually put back the Ops Troopers going for the main characers.  My Walmart  and TRU were both totally bare as well, except for two figs each.  Looks like SW will be hot seller this Holiday.  Im also hearing that the new Saga figs have made it to some stores and should be out by the weekend, at least thats what one employee told me.  Anyone have the DCPI or UPC's for any of these so we can check?

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 6, 2005, 08:04 AM »
Went to WM 30 minutes after they opened and found an R4 and 3 each of the "Twins" figures.  No sign of the DVD animated figs...  Picked up the R4.  Had 2 Tarkins but the rest of the final 5 were gone.  Wen't to the next isle (hotwheels) and there were ravaged boxes of hotwheels in the isle.  Looks like a "Hotwheels Dork" got there 1st... ::)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 6, 2005, 12:19 PM »
Bought one more, and my final, green clone commander today.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 6, 2005, 04:15 PM »
I SCORED A TARKIN AT TARGET!!!!!!!
Other figs they had but I didn't get included a gaggle of 501st, 3P0s, Ask Aaks, Wookie Gunners, and Dookus.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #809 on: December 8, 2005, 10:05 AM »
Did not buy but saw the new force battlers at Target this morning.  I thought that Obi-Wan samurai was a weird looking thing and then read at Scum that these are new.  Oh well.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.