Author Topic: Archive updates like mad!!  (Read 2436 times)

Offline John J. Alvarez

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Archive updates like mad!!
« on: August 27, 2005, 06:36 PM »
Over the past 4 days we've added almost 100 new pages. Head on over to our "What's New" page and take a gander. We've added some foreign figures, multi-packs, hardcopies, artwork, proof sheets, store displays, production and prototype Micro Collection and even some neat unlicensed belt buckles. There's something for everybody.

John

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Archive updates like mad!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 07:25 PM »
Wow, great stuff John. It never ceases to amaze me how much stuff is out there.   :o   8) 

Keep up the great work.  :)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: Archive updates like mad!!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 02:24 AM »
Another great update at the Archive. I especially enjoyed the Clipper adverts for the Speeder Bike and Rancor. I'm always fond of ads displaying images of the vintage toy line that did not come from Kenner. A lot of creativity went into many of the images used throughout the years, especially with the Rancor in his dark and dank cave, holding a Gamorrean in one hand while chasing down Luke.

I also thought the Survival Kit artwork was really cool, the artist really did a fantastic job of matching the toy art to the actual toys themselves.

Great stuff as always coming out of the Archive.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot