Author Topic: Halo Toys  (Read 35898 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Halo Toys
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2008, 09:11 AM »
I got my first 2 Halo figures in the mail yesterday, the SDCC exclusives.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2008, 05:44 PM »
Well, I'm getting my case of Halo busts shipped to me and should have it by WED or THUR. I'll have one each of the red and blue and two Master Chiefs. Not sure if I want the extra MC. If not, I'll sell it at cost plus shipping.

Anyone interested, PM me and I'll let you know once I get the package if I'm going to keep it or not.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2008, 09:31 AM »
Been seeing more an more of these. I have to say, it's might tempting to pick at least one up.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 2, 2009, 07:42 PM »
Picked up a Series 3 Flood Combat Form at TRU.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 5, 2009, 01:55 PM »
Been seeing more an more of these. I have to say, it's might tempting to pick at least one up.

Before you do, I've got several extras and most were exclusives. If you're interested I can post a list and the cost for each (at cost of course).
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 5, 2009, 01:57 PM »
Picked up a Series 3 Flood Combat Form at TRU.

You can get the Human Flood for CHEAP on Amazon.com.
$3.99 per figure! Now THAT is cheap for a Halo fig. The reason why this one is so cheap I think is due to the lack of articulation. But it's still a sweet figure. I already had three beofre seeing this price, but I may just buy some more because that is such a good price.

http://www.amazon.com/Halo-3-Human-Flood/dp/B000Y1MV4I/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1231181747&sr=1-8

-Sal

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 3, 2009, 01:52 PM »
Well, I'm in need of help for one of the latest figures. It is the Blue Hayabusa ( http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3824 ) exclusive to Wal*Mart. I'm not worried about card condition. If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it. The figure should cost $10 plus tax. I'll pay cost+shipping+$5 extra for your trouble.

Please PM me and/or respond in this thread if you can help.

Here's a pic of the fig:

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me on this.

-Sal

Offline mookie

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 9, 2009, 10:20 AM »
Anyone gonna buy the comic con exclusive?

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 2, 2009, 12:36 PM »
Whew this topic needs a serious refresh...

Wave 6 (Medal wave) is due out any time now. I have a complete wave on order from BBTS as well as an extra each of: Brute, Flood pureform, White Recon, 6 red grunts.

Also, be on the lookout for the remote control Warthog (can be found at Gamestop for about $25). There are also a RC Mongoose and RC Hornet (yes it FLYS!) coming this month.

As well the McF Halo Mongoose sets are due to drop this month as well.

Damn, I'll be spending about $400 on Halo stuff this month. Just at the WRONG time for me too... I'm buying a house. Well, thankfully I've had these toys budgeted for, but still my wife may have a small conniption.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2009, 09:42 AM »
I picked up my very first Halo figure, the green one with Rockets. Ross, $4.99. Glad I got one, but the accessories seem easily breakable.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2009, 02:21 PM »
I picked up my very first Halo figure, the green one with Rockets. Ross, $4.99. Glad I got one, but the accessories seem easily breakable.

Green with Rockets? Do you mean Master Chief?

If so, that's from an older wave, but man, that's a great price!

I've got an ever increasing collection of these figures now. At last count it's approx 150 figures.

Offline poodachoo

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2010, 08:29 PM »
I have to add i finally got my hands on 2 mongoose,s orange and blue

now just waiting on my favourite

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2010, 09:07 PM »
I've done like Anton and nabbed some of these at discount stores for cheap, just for the accessories alone.  Pretty cool and can work with SW scaled figures.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2010, 08:38 AM »
I have to add i finally got my hands on 2 mongoose,s orange and blue

now just waiting on my favourite

Not to burst any bubbles here, but did you know that there is a third mongoose? It comes with a Crimson and Silver CQB Spartan.
Main link: http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=4028

Likewise when you say waiting on your favorite, did you know that the picture you posted was NOT of Master Chief? In fact the one you posted is a Spartan from the "Halo Wars" video game, not Halo, Halo 2 or Halo 3. There is a significant difference in the armor and coloration.

For the record I too am awaiting this specific figure. It was to be in the latest wave of figures that is currently out in stores, but for some reason McFarlane pulled it back. It will now be coming out in a two-pack with the actual Master Chief. See pic below:

Here's the main link: http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=4100

I've been collecting this line since McFarlane took it over. I've enjoyed it quite a bit and it's not really expensive to collect, save a few exclusives, mostly stemming from overseas. Still, it's nothing compared to the money I've spent in the past on SW.

Jesse, if you're interested in just the accessories, then you might be interested in the weapons pack. They issued one a wave or so ago and are reissuing it. Here it is:

And the main link: http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=4093

It's a decent mix of both Human and Covenant weaponry. Though if you're after an AR or BR, then yeah, you're going to have to buy the figures for now. I'm hoping for a NEW Weapons pack that includes those weapons among others, instead of this reissue. But you take what you can get I suppose.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2010, 04:09 PM »
I've never even seen those packs or I probably would've picked one up.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77