Author Topic: Halo Toys  (Read 35790 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Halo Toys
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2007, 12:30 PM »
Where do they sell Halo toys? Online only?
I wouldn't know, I just got into Halo.

Joyride was the company that made Halo figures for Halo: CE and Halo 2. Sadly, they lost the license and now McFarlane has it. You can still find some Joyride figures at stores like GameCrazy, GameStop, or Toys R Us, and also online. Amazon has a buttload, and a few under $10. McFarlane's Halo 3 figures are set to be released around February/March of next year. You can preorder them on Amazon for $12.99 each. Hope that helps.  :)

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2007, 03:25 PM »
I heard W*M will get an exclusive so I answered my own question. I might pick some of the first figures up though, I'm going to Game Stop soon to trade in some old PS2 games I play any more ( & LSW 1 & 2 because I'm getting the Complete Saga).
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2008, 01:33 PM »
http://spawn.com/news/news3.aspx?id=13301

Wave 1 is hitting soon. Keep an eye out!

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 2, 2008, 12:11 AM »
Bump again.
There coming out Tuesday but mainly at W*M.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #64 on: March 3, 2008, 08:09 AM »
They;ve been out for like a week.

Wal-Mart and GameStop.

Gamestop has the exclusive steel spartan .

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 3, 2008, 08:19 AM »
Technically, today was the "official" release date for these figures but stores have had them out for about a week.

I would highly reccomend picking at least one up if you're a Halo fan. I bought the GameStop Exclusive Steel CQB Spartan and the figures are top-notch. Great articulation (almost too much), unique paintjobs ("battle damage" and paint details on undersuit), Interchangeable armor, these guys have it all. If they were only an inch and a half shorter, they would be in scale with Star Wars and would blow Hasbro's work out of the water...
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #66 on: March 3, 2008, 08:25 AM »
I;m personally glad they are not too small.. I was actually hoping they would be bigger. Especially for the price point.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2008, 11:28 PM »
So who is heavily collecting this line? I ordered a Cortana off Amazon, but I'm on the fence about getting more into this line. I figure a small display of MF figures couldn't hurt...

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2008, 11:34 PM »
I'm not too into the game(s), but I'm thinking sbout getting a couple of figures from this line. Master Chief looks cool, but what I'm really looking at are the Brute figures. That's a neat alien design. The only thing detering me is the price per figure.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2008, 07:19 PM »
Received my MF Cortana. A lot smaller than I thought she'd be, but she still is pretty neat.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 1, 2008, 02:09 AM »
None yet.  :'(

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2008, 02:51 PM »
SDCC Exclusive on the way. Here.
I remember my dream now.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2008, 03:06 PM »
Just wanted to bump this up since soon wave two will be out. I'm going to need some help securing the exclusives this go around as they are many.

If you can help me out with Halo 3 figures I have a short list to look for. All are exclusives. The first wave was scarce in my parts and I had to resort to eBay. Something I did not want to do.

Here's the short list:
WAVE 2 due out around June ( I only need one of each with exception to the last one in the list):
• Spartan EOD (Blue)-Wal*Mart Exclusive
• Spartan ODST (STEEL)-Game Stop Exclusive
• Spartan ODST (CYAN)-Wal*Mart Exclusive
• Spartan E.V.A. (BROWN)-TRU exclusive
• Spartan ODST (Black)-this one is the only non-exclusive one. I need 3 of these

Blue colored for Wal*Mart (selling theirs for $9.99 each), Brown colored for TRU (selling theirs for $11.99 each), and Steel (grey) colored for Game Stop (selling theirs for $13.99 each).

Any help would be greatly appreciated and of course I'll pay cost plus shipping so there is not cost to yourself in the end. Don't make a special trip on my behalf (especially with the price of gas nowadays), just whenever you happen to be on a toy run, if you could check the Halo stuff.

Thanks to any and all who may help.
-Sal
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2008, 12:28 PM »
Bumpy bump.

It's getting close to when wave 2 is going to hit retail.

Just wanted to remind folks of that. (If you can help me as well-see list above this psot for what I need help getting.)
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2008, 09:26 AM »
Another bump up since it's been a few weeks. These are due out within a week or so (approximately).

I really could use your help with this.

Again, here are the ones I'm looking for:
WAVE 2 due out around June ( I only need one of each with exception to the last one in the list):
• Spartan EOD (Blue)-Wal*Mart Exclusive
• Spartan ODST (STEEL)-Game Stop Exclusive
• Spartan ODST (CYAN)-Wal*Mart Exclusive
• Spartan E.V.A. (BROWN)-TRU exclusive
• Spartan ODST (Black)-this one is the only non-exclusive one. I need 3 of these

-Sal