Author Topic: Target's "Attack on Coruscant" Clone 5-pack  (Read 37475 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Target's "Attack on Coruscant" Clone 5-pack
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2005, 09:00 AM »
I was going to buy this set because I thought they had #6 clones in it. So I go to a Target on Route 228 in Carnberry (good place to go to, any Pittsburgh people reading) on the 16th, and their display was huge. Encap set up the whole deal. There was about 20 battle packs. Getting my hopes up, I pick it up, and realize that they're the deluxe clones. Come on, Hasbro! Are you serious? I probably would have bought it if the deluxe had their special gun. Needless to say I was disappointed. On another note, I did find a Wookie Commando there, which I got for my sister.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2005, 07:24 PM »
Well I just came back from Target and returned this set. Such a missed opportunity by Hasbro, just throw in #6 or #41 Clones and this would have been such a must-have for me I would have bought multiples. Oh well, I'll spend the cash on better Clones...
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2005, 09:52 PM »
oh my, i didnt know these the grey clones didnt have holes in the feet.  ???

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2005, 11:26 PM »
They are pretty bad.  I'm returning my sets tomorrow morning.  I'm glad I did not have the time to open them.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline DarthAcroyear

• Jedi Initiate
  • TI - 568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2005, 11:27 PM »
Well, I got my two sets of these, one I paid for and the other was a gift, but I have only opened one set so far and I don't know that I'll open the second. Had they used the SA #41 body or heck, even the QD #6, both sets would be open by now (as in the day I got them) and I'm sure I would have bought several more. Of course, had that been the case, I'm sure I would not be seeing as many of these in the stores as I have as everyone else would be buying more as well. Yes CorranHorn, this was quite a missed opportunity by Hasbro. ???
TI-568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
Bloodfin Garrison,
Omega Wing Squadron

"I aim to misbehave."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2005, 11:12 PM »
Picked one up tonight, and I am more than impressed. My expectations were lowered when I found out they used Deluxe Clones, but I believe they're pretty good for what they are. The Bacarra has a nice paintjob as well. Thumbs up to Hasbro for finally making a good Battle pack!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2005, 02:53 AM »
I'm trying to decide if I want one more ofthese or one more of the yellow clone evolutions (I have 1 of the yellowclone evolution and 1 Attack on Coruscan.  I'm lean ing toward the yellow clone evolutions as a spare.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2005, 11:29 AM »
If you want versitility and figures that can be poses well get the Yellow Evo pack.  I all you want are more clones for your legion (i.e., figures to just stand around) the Clone 5-pack is the way to go since you get 2 more for your $20.