Author Topic: Target's "Attack on Coruscant" Clone 5-pack  (Read 37706 times)

SilverZ

Re: Target's "Attack on Coruscant" Clone 5-pack
« Reply #120 on: October 4, 2005, 10:15 PM »
Added the set to the image database:

Clone Attack on Coruscant

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 4, 2005, 10:27 PM »
I've decided to pass on these. If they were not the deluxe I would have gone for em. Just don't want to spend $20 on these.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 4, 2005, 11:09 PM »
Picked up mine tonight. I will definately pick up another. As 5 clone for 5 bucks you can't beat it. Even if it is the Jet Pack clone.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #123 on: October 4, 2005, 11:32 PM »
The blue Bacarra gets cooler the more I look at it, and you can't be 5 clones for $20.  The deluxe clone sculpt is okay by me for this group, since they're grays, and weren't really that big a deal for me.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #124 on: October 5, 2005, 12:58 AM »
Wow, nice pics Jared...

The set's growing on me some,a nd now I may get two, but I'm still disappointed that the Clone sculpts included are all really a little understaffed in the articulation department.  Even though they didn't do much, they're still army builders so I'm a little perturbed I guess.

I do like them to an exttent though and they fill a film Clone hole that is indeed missing.  Be cool if a basic grey marking CLone came out that utilized at least the #6 sculpt if not the SA.  They have time to milk all these molds for quite a while.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 5, 2005, 01:16 AM »
I picked up one of these tonight.  I was pleasantly suprised.  Sure it could have been the SA clone - but the jetpack clone has decent articulation and you can't beat 5 clones for $19.99

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 5, 2005, 01:32 AM »
Any word yet if there is production number on these? Are these shipping in cases of 6?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

SilverZ

« Reply #127 on: October 5, 2005, 01:53 AM »
Definitely cases of 6, Anthony. Every store I saw inventory for had some multiple of that number.

So after an evening of taking pictures and really looking at these guys, I'm not as annoyed as I thought I'd be. They're OK. Even though the hips look a little weird, they're really easy to pose. That's the big selling point for me. The arms are a big letdown, though.

Like everyone else, I'm much more accepting of the set just because it's 19.99. That's really fair for what you get.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 5, 2005, 09:37 AM »
I'm much more accepting of the set just because it's 19.99. That's really fair for what you get.

Agreed. I still think is a mistake though. Fair and Target don't seem to go hand in hand. But, then again, they're not gouging us for Plo Koon's fighter either.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 5, 2005, 11:37 AM »
Any word yet if there is production number on these? Are these shipping in cases of 6?

I had a case opened up right in front of my eyes. Definitely solid case of six of these. At least Target is doing that right! Unlike K-mart doing 3x3 of the JTA/ITR Battlepacks  >:(

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #130 on: October 5, 2005, 12:43 PM »
I'm probably going to pick this up - but I'm still a bit nervous about the articulation, as I haven't gotten a glider clone or a Bacara.

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #131 on: October 5, 2005, 12:47 PM »
Wowzers! The more I see it, the more I like it! Even the "Bluecara" is growing on me.

Honestly, I'm worried $19.99 may be a screwup and they'll jack up the price soon ... probably before I can get my hands on one. :-\
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 5, 2005, 12:53 PM »
A half filled case was sitting out this morning and I saw that the case was number 4769 of 10,000. So that means there are 60,000 of these. Is that good or bad?

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 5, 2005, 01:01 PM »
$20 is a steal for five decent clones.  I hope I can find one soon..

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 5, 2005, 02:37 PM »
Wowzers! The more I see it, the more I like it! Even the "Bluecara" is growing on me.

Honestly, I'm worried $19.99 may be a screwup and they'll jack up the price soon ... probably before I can get my hands on one. :-\

I think the 19.99 is legit - they're doing a reset on the 16th (The official date for these guys) and I'm guessing they'll change the shelf tags then.