Collectibles > LEGO

Lego Mini vehicle line - What do you think?

<< < (11/12) > >>

I Am Sith:
So I've been on a buying spree with Legos lately.  Ended up picking up a bunch of the mini kits and bought the pieces (or reasonable replacement pieces) to the Brickmaster sets on the Lego web-site for a fraction of what they would have cost me on ebay.  The best part is, my kids won't be able to tell the difference between the original bricks and the ones I had to substitute to complete the sets.

Those sets are sweet!  I'm glad I ended up tracking down the pieces/directions.

Keonobi:
Hey, don't know if anyone is interested, but part of Target's reset for Christmas is their usual isle of stocking stuffers.  Included is the X-Wing mini kit which was last out for Easter (I think).  The whole bin seemed to be only X-Wings, so I passed on getting any.  I was hoping that it would be something new, but maybe in a couple weeks...

I Am Sith:
Ended up doing some Christmas shopping at Target today and my son noticed that there was a peg full of Republic Cruiser mini-kits by the register.  Those were the only ones he found though.

Jesse James:
The bump reminds me, I really need to find a mini ship list...

I'm opening the advent calendar as the days go by, and loving the micro ships.  Maybe even cooler than the mini ships in their own way.  Chewbacca's bowcaster and tool caddy are flat out lame though.

But it's been a fun set so far, if not maybe a little pricey.

Mikey D:
The SW Advent Calendar was on sale at TRU for $30 (may still be).  Even then, I couldn't bring myself to buy it.  It's a cool concept and all, but seems way overpriced.

That seems to be the MO with Lego recently, especially on their licensed themes.  I saw the new Superhero sets at TRU and the 78 piece Batman / Catwoman motorcycle set was $18.  Granted, that probably includes TRU's markup since I think they're the only store getting those right now, but still.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version