Collectibles > Clone Wars '03-'05

why so few jedi from the clone wars???

(1/3) > >>

jedistyle:
the clone wars line is a really great line, and there where quite a few jedi in the clone wars animated movie, so why didn't they make more jedi in this line? i would love to have seen an aayla secura and ki adi mundi in some really cool battle gear, not to mention the other jedi charecters like k'khruk..... just somnthing i was think when i watched the clone wars dvd this morning!

erik

Darth Broem:
They probably did not know how well the cartoon series would go over.  So they stuck with the main characters and clonetroopers.  That is my guess anyway. 

Jesse James:
If we're talking the "realistic" line over the toon, I've heard that the realistic line was working off limited information.  I personally think some more Jedi would've been great, especially if they did non-film Jedi like the Ithorian, Muftak one...  Or Shaggy even.  I'm not a fan of the toon line though so I'm biased.

The realistic line had little to go off of from the toon though.  A shame since I really wish they'd expand the realistic line some with new figures (I don't count the half-hearted efforts of Anakin, Assajj, and Obi-Wan from the battlepack though.  A good start but failed results in the end).

Give me a super articulated ARC Trooper (sergeant red and trooper blue variants), super articulated Obi-Wan, Anakin (Duel Damage), and Assajj though and that's some great choices I think.  A couple of the non-film Jedi, maybe Sae Sae Tinn in Zero-G assault armor, Mace Windu (battle damage), Yoda w/mount, ARC with Mini-Gun...  Mix in the original SA Clone sculpt too for grunts (and variants) and you've got me sold on a whole new Clone Wars line.  Reboot it because it's a line that needs it desperately.

jedistyle:
i wasn't a fan of the toon line either. but the realistic line was great. why did they have so little to go on with this line? there isn't a figure in this line that i don't like. i guess i'm just a really big fan of jedi charecters! ;D

erik

Nathan:
I'm kind of biased ;), but I'm definitely rooting for more movie-style CW figures. With the new fulltime series debuting in 2007, I'd say there's a good chance of toys based on that. And if those do well, we can hope they'll go back for Voolvif Monn, Sha'agi, etc etc.

However, they really need to do an SA ARC trooper now. Release it as a $45 Target exclusive for all I care--just get it on the market. (Words I may live to regret.... ::))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version