Author Topic: Luke's Bad Day...a PN Experiment  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
Luke's Bad Day...a PN Experiment
« on: September 13, 2005, 08:23 PM »

I know it's not much in the way of story, but does it work?

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Luke's Bad Day...a PN Experiment
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 08:27 PM »
Is this supposed to be a parody of something (other than Star Wars)?  I just don't understand the story to it...   :-\

You've obviously got the technical skills needed though, looks like a comic strip or something you'd see in a toy magazine.

:P

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 08:33 PM »
Like CHEWIE siad, visually you've got something. I like the scaning effect. But there really seems to be 0 story, is this just a test PN, or are there going to be more installments?
"This is the way."

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 08:36 PM »
I wanted to see if I could throw something together photonovel wise. I had these "Luke in bandages" pictures in my computer, and they were more or less randomly chosen 'cause they were there. So the story is a non-point, really.

This past week I've been *lurking* here in the PN section, really enjoying the fine work I've seen. As a kid, I always enjoyed making home-made comics, and something about your stuff rekindled all that. So I thought I'd give it a go and see what I could do. I really enjoy taking the pictures, and I've got some keen story ideas I'd love to try.

I hadn't really seen anything in a "comic book" style here, though, and just wanted to make a test to see if it would even work.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 09:12 PM »
That explains, a lot. I'd love to see a real PN from you, it looks like you have what it takes effects wise. :)
"This is the way."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2005, 11:54 PM »
Pretty repetitive opinion, but yeah. Visually, it's great! I'd love to see a PN from you, especially with those dioramas you have. It'd be amazing! :o
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks