Author Topic: POTF2: Any You are Still Missing/Wanting?  (Read 5166 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
POTF2: Any You are Still Missing/Wanting?
« on: September 16, 2005, 02:07 PM »
Although its been awhile, and I'm sure most of you have your fill of the POTF2 figures...I was recently going through the list of what was released and seeing if there was any I was wanting to pick up.  I ended up finding 30+ figures I was missing.  Granted, I really didn't start collecting until the "tail end" of POTF2, and was picking up loose figures after the fact in many cases.  Since then, I've been waiting for many of them to be "updated" in the newer lines, or maybe even recarded/re-released since that seems to be Hasbro's newest trend ;).  Its mainly secondary characters, but they are ones I'd like to pick up eventually...particularly the ones who had counterparts in the vintage line.  Anyways, anyone else still missing a few pieces from the POTF2 days?  I could probably list a few vehicles/beasts/etc. as well :P.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: POTF2: Any You are Still Missing/Wanting?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 02:16 PM »
I'm not missing anything from PotF2....

[insert shameless plug here]

I do however have a whole bunch of PotF2 Red and Green carded figures for sale HERE if someone is looking to fill some holes!   :D

[/end shameless plug]
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 03:26 PM »
At the beginning of the year, I think I was still needing about 15 to 20 carded POTF2 figures.  I needed most of the EU figures (Darktrooper, Spacetrooper, etc), a couple of the mail-ins (B'omarr Monk), and a couple more less common ones.

But I've put a lot of time into finishing off my POTF2 collection and only need a couple more - Clone Emperor (EU), Leia w/ sporting blaster (CT), and the Theater Edition of Jedi Luke.  There's a couple Millennium Minted Coin figures I need too, but they shouldn't be too hard to find when I really focus on them.  And to show you how far my OCD goes, I still want a boxed Cantina Band Member and Han as Stormtrooper.   ::)

I also decided to get a collection of loose figures too, which has been fairly easy to do because most of the POTF2 figures can be found for a great price when loose.  I think I only need 5 or so more loose ones, as well as a couple Power F/X and Rebo Band figures.

As for vehicles and beasts, the only ones I own are the Bantha and Rancor.  I got my hands on them this year too when a buddy was selling them at a price I just couldn't pass on.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 02:34 AM »
I'm just missing stuff like the Bantha and MMC Luke and Leia. I have pretty much everything else, and some stuff I just don't want.

Most of my missing stuff is from Ep. I, POTJ, and OTC.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 04:25 PM »
Well I can say I DEFINATELY don't have EVERY POTF2 fig. While I DO have every type I don't have these-

POTF2 freeze frame weequay
                                garindan
                                stormtrooper
                                AT ST driver

Also need R2 green card hologram

I have all Expanded universe,SOTE, commtech,flashback,red card,coin edition,leia edition,scene packs

however,still missing several beast packs 

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 02:07 PM »
Im looking to upgrade my Canadian FF Weequay to an American some day.  Also need to upgrade my Theater Luke.  And finally been trying to find at a decent price for the last 5-6 years a set of Tri-Logo Orange Carded Shadow of the Empire figs.  Either the Eurpean or Italian versions.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 3, 2005, 08:37 PM »
As I said in the EU Figures thread I reeeaaaalllyyy want the DarkTrooper. Other ones I woudn't mind owning:

Figures:
Admirial Motti
"Monkey Face" Leia (JK  ;D)
ASP-7 Droid
Death Star Droid
AT-AT Driver
About 50 more CT Stormies  ;D

Vehicles:
Cruisemissile Trooper (Please don't hurt me for saying this) :P
AT-AT (Who doesn't?)
AT-ST

Playsets:
Endor Bunker
Death Star Detenion Block
Cantina w/ Sandtrooper
That Hoth Playset

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 03:28 PM »
I still need that POTF2 r2 JediMac!

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 06:51 AM »
I'm still hoping to find a trilogo Bespin Han.  Other than that, I've got pretty much every basic carded figure, excluding variations and the EU.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 6, 2005, 10:09 AM »
I'm only looking for a few varients, the transition tray Tatooine Luke and Ben and the Boushh on shadow cars with Collection 1 printed. The Boushh has really come down in price, so I've been checking e-bay for deals. A forum member here scored one for $10.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 6, 2005, 03:55 PM »
We have all those........we're really not into the on card variations anymore- I wonder if my brother would part with it?.... ???

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 7, 2005, 12:17 PM »
We have all those........we're really not into the on card variations anymore- I wonder if my brother would part with it?.... ???

You'd get lots and lots in trade if that was the case. :D
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 7, 2005, 12:35 PM »
but what's a lot? more than I could possibly imagine? well, I can imagine alot....

consider me tempted, Anthony.......I'll contact the bro to see what, if- he'll spare any.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2005, 11:18 AM »
Well I can say I DEFINATELY don't have EVERY POTF2 fig. While I DO have every type I don't have these-

POTF2 freeze frame weequay
                                garindan
                                stormtrooper
                                AT ST driver

Also need R2 green card hologram

I have all Expanded universe,SOTE, commtech,flashback,red card,coin edition,leia edition,scene packs

however,still missing several beast packs 

UPDATE: Just picked up POTF2 FF Garindan for 20$, and POTF2 FF ATST Driver for 25$! whatta steal!!! ;D