Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Delta Squad: What happened to Sev?

(1/4) > >>

Ner_vod:
For those who know about Republic Commando and Delta Squad, at the end Sev is incapacitated and must leave 'cuz Yoda needs to see them. Soooooo, what happened to Sev after that?

Mister Skeezler:
I think they were trying to set it up for a sequel. Personally, I wouldn't mind a sequel. I just went back and beat Republic Commando for the 2nd time, and I still think its a cool game.

I wish the command system was a little more free flowing. The Squad follows your commands better than any other squad-based game I've played. I just wish I could choose where I want them to snipe from, rather than the game deciding for me. Something closer to SOCOM, but with RC's AI would be perfect.

Also, I wish the Trandoshans were a little more Bossk-like. I don't know where Bossk would even fit in with the Trandoshans in RC. And I'd love to fight other enemies besides Geo's, Trandoshans and droids.

Ner_vod:
That would be cool for a sequel. It'd be cool if for a sequel you had to take out some Jedis when Order 66 was executed.

Joe:
well.....they are making a 2.....for the cell-phone : republic commando order 66.   No delta squad tho....

Commander_Miseria:
crap i'll get it as long as its republic commando  :P

Well they probably have a 2 in the works somewhere and im sure Sev will return for it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version