Collecting > Collector's Tips

ebay/paypal coupon

(1/3) > >>

Morgbug:
Fine print from http://pages.ebay.com/celebrate/

Coupon is valid only on www.ebay.com and only when payment made with, and seller accepts, PayPal payment. Limit one (1) coupon code per registered eBay/PayPal user. 10% discount applies to item price only, not including shipping, handling, or taxes and discount not to exceed a maximum of $25.00. Coupon has no face value. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, or other promotion. This promotional offer cannot be transferred or forwarded. eBay reserves the right to end the offer at any time without notice. Void where prohibited. Open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Offer expires 12:00:00 AM (PT) September 28, 2005. For more information on redeeming coupons, go to www.ebay.com/coupons

Hmm...off to ebay I go. :P

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on September 22, 2005, 04:11 PM ---Open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older.
--- End quote ---

Motherf**kers.   >:(

Morgbug:
MMm, maybe.  A guy on the spawn board from Canada was able to use it.  If I win anything over the next couple of days, I'll sure give it a try.  Still, if I can't, where's the surprise.  We don't exist.  You wouldn't ignore Los Angeles and New York combined as markets, but **** Canada. ::)

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on September 22, 2005, 05:00 PM ---MMm, maybe.  A guy on the spawn board from Canada was able to use it.
--- End quote ---

Well, then it's worth a try then.  The only thing I've won the last couple days is worth $11, so I'll save it for something where I can potentially save a few more bucks.

But a big thanks for the info, Brent.   8)

Morgbug:
Just watch that expiry date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version