Collectibles > Saga '02-'04

Cantina Wave 2 Sets a No Go (For now)

(1/18) > >>

Scott:

This really ticks me off.  Hasbro really screwed the pooch by releasing retail death in Greedo, Hammerhead and Walrusman in the first wave.  Wave 2 minus Wuher is where these sets would have started to shine.  There are a couple of e-tailers, Brians Toys being one of them where you can order them still.  Expect to pay a hefty price for them though.  This is a line which makes perfect sense for the fan club or an on-line exclusive for an e-tailer.

I was hoping too that it would continue and we would get a Hem Dazon, Myo, Feltipern, Dice etc etc etc

:'(  You and your crappy decisions suck sometimes Hasbro Direct!

Boba Binks:
This sucks!! I guess I better get a new Credit Card so I can order these things.

Jango Fettish:
I bet Brian will be laughing all the way to the bank. Whats the deal with the $7 dollar price difference between two figures? And $2 HANDLING!?

I guess price gouging wasn't enough for him.

Scott:
I can see the $20 price for these (he does have to import them at his cost and they did retail at around $12 IIRC) but charging $8 on top of that isn't right.  Buyer beware I guess and it is up to you how much you want to pay.  The alternative is to wait and hope that someone picks them up for '04.

Mikey D:
This both sucks and blows at the same time as I really wanted Kitik. I'm holding out for a possible US release, so I won't be buying from an e-tailer.   Retail on the originals was $10, IIRC, Scott, but $20 is really not that bad considering the exclustivity of the item.  Anything higher, I wouldn't even consider.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version