Author Topic: LEGO Checklists  (Read 3630 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
LEGO Checklists
« on: October 7, 2005, 02:55 AM »

I just finished uploading the new JD LEGO Checklists.

We've got them in both alphabetical and numerical order, so hopefully these will help out you LEGO collectors.  As always, our Checklists are available either on the left side of the front page or by clicking here.

Please feel free to post any discrepancies you may notice. 

Offline madoka

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO Checklists
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 04:37 AM »
Actually what I think would be quite useful is if the checklist was done by year released.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 07:16 AM »
Actually what I think would be quite useful is if the checklist was done by year released.

That's not a bad idea.  I still have to update the lists with the most recent releases, but I'll try and do a chronological (by year) list as well.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 06:29 AM »

That's not a bad idea.  I still have to update the lists with the most recent releases, but I'll try and do a chronological (by year) list as well.

DONE!  The numerial and alphabetical lists are updated and you can check out the chronological list here.

Offline Marshallmario

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 2, 2007, 12:51 PM »
  Hi Jesse! I see there are 2 new keychains up at Lego.com. A black astro-mech and SLAVE LEIA ! WOW!!! Thought you might be interesred. Nice job on your lists!