Author Topic: Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis figures  (Read 82589 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis figures
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2007, 03:39 PM »
Much thanks for the gate pieces!  I'll keep a lookout for the new SW figures but I haven't seen anything beyond wave 1 here yet.

You could always put gates around your house and then randomly populate them with SG teams, see if anyone notices.
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #121 on: May 1, 2007, 04:53 AM »
I started going through all my figures and I feel slighted that the Daniel piece for series 3 comes with the same piece he had in Series 1. I like the crystal skull, but he should have come with a MALP instead of another gate piece. Between the Daniels, Jacks, and Teal'c pieces I have enough pieces for 4-5 gates. I am keeping 2 sending one to EFRANKS, and I have no idea what I will do with the rest.

Weren't there pictures of a MALP at Comic Con last year? I can't remember what that was supposed to go with now, but I keep thinking it was supposed to be Series 3...
"This is the way."

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 1, 2007, 09:11 AM »
I was just looking around because I need to purchase another Series 1 Daniel Jackson for some customizing that I want to do. Time & Space Toys & Diamond Select are both reporting what Series 4 is...

Desert garb of the original team and the bonus exclusive figure is Jonus Quinn!!! HELL YEAH I will be buying 3 sets of this team as well. Plus they come with the MALP and Ring Transporter!

Here is a picture

ABOUT FRAKING TIME!!!

Customs to make from this line

O'Neill without Hat
Jackson without Du-rag
Teal'c with hair
Carter in Black Tank Top (combine 2 figures)
Jonus in Desert Gear
Jonus in Black T-Shirt
Mitchell in Desert Gear
Vala in Desert Gear

Another expensive line to get involved with...
« Last Edit: May 1, 2007, 09:28 AM by knashdx »
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #123 on: May 1, 2007, 03:56 PM »
I guess that answers my MALP question. :)

This is a pretty sweet wave. I can't wait for Jonas. Any idea what he is wearing? I'd hope it is the green pants, black-T, and vest that he is wearing in the inset picture there. I saw it said newly resculpted accessories... I really hope that includes new P-90s and staff weapons, the current ones suck. I wouldn't mind seeing this wave get the MP5s that were standard issue up until season 5. And Daniel had better come with a vest. I'm getting sick of all the Daniel figures not including them.

I really wish I could afford to buys extras for customizing I have at lest 50 I'd like to do. Oh well, maybe later.
"This is the way."

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 5, 2007, 03:51 PM »
I wonder if part of the ring platform is going to be a mail-a-way? Series 3 didn't have any mail-a-way stuff but I am hording all of my UPC should there be something with Series 4.

Stopped at my local comic book shop today since it is FREE COMIC BOOK DAY and they had a series 1 Daniel Jackson for $4 because it was 2/3 open on the seal. I baught it for another custom piece.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 9, 2007, 10:22 AM »
I got the pieces to the Stargate that you sent me.  Thanks again.  I'm waiting on the Carter piece now and when that gets here I'll have to make a base to hold it and a ramp. 

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2007, 11:38 PM »
Anyone have an extra Teal'c in Black Ops? I am looking to get 2 more for some more customizing.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2007, 10:46 PM »
So has anyone heard anything about the first wave of Atlantis figures yet? They are supposedly due out sometime this month, next week I believe. I was also luckily able to put in an order at NewForce for SG-1 Series 4. Somhow I missed them when they were frist put up for presale. I'm really looking forward to completing SG-1. That and I can't wait to start on Atlantis, which did just get renewed for a fifth season BTW. :)
"This is the way."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #128 on: November 2, 2007, 01:54 PM »
I sent an e-mail to Rick at NewForce and he was saying that he expects Atlantis series 1 in sometime towards the end of November or the begining of December. And it other Atlantis news, Series 2 has been annouced. It will contain Dr. Rodney McKay, Field Ops Teyla, a Wraith Queen, limited Field Ops McKay, and the Previews Exclusive Athosian Teyla. The likenesses of the prototypes look great. I think I would rather they included a Wraith warrior in place of the queen, but overall it is a good selection. I look forward to picking this next series up.  :)

"This is the way."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #129 on: November 5, 2007, 01:46 AM »
Cool figures.  Although the Wrait Queen should be a little more pale green.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #130 on: November 5, 2007, 01:51 AM »
I don't know it looks about right to me. Some of them are more green that others I thought. IRC that particular one from the season 2 finale had more color in her skin and was less green than the others.
"This is the way."

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2007, 07:55 PM »
They pushed back the release of Atlantis to 12/19 and that is the same day that the Sg-1 Series 4 (Desert Comando) sets come out. It could be an expensive day.

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2007, 10:20 PM »
Weekend after X-mas 2007 we are finally gettin Atlantis Series 1. A set of figures that should have been released 6+ months ago. At the rate that they keep pushing the release date for all the Stargate Figures around it will be August 2008 for SG1 Wave 4 and Valentines Day 2009 for Atlantis Wave 2.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #133 on: January 4, 2008, 09:16 PM »
Weekend after X-mas 2007 we are finally gettin Atlantis Series 1. A set of figures that should have been released 6+ months ago. At the rate that they keep pushing the release date for all the Stargate Figures around it will be August 2008 for SG1 Wave 4 and Valentines Day 2009 for Atlantis Wave 2.

My card was charged for the Atlantis figures and they should be waiting for me when I get home from vacation. New Force still has put wave 2 up for preorder, I really hope they plan on doing that at some point. I'd hate to have to find a new source for figures. So Ryan (knashdx) do you have any idea when SG-1 Series 4 is supposed to be out then? DST also was supposed to have the first wave of BSG figures out at the end of October, I still haven't heard anything about them. DST needs to get their act together, I want me some new toys. :P
"This is the way."

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 4, 2008, 10:00 PM »
So Ryan (knashdx) do you have any idea when SG-1 Series 4 is supposed to be out then? DST also was supposed to have the first wave of BSG figures out at the end of October, I still haven't heard anything about them. DST needs to get their act together, I want me some new toys. :P

DST has pushed back the release of SG-1 Wave 4 to March, but it will probably be closer to July as that is when the SG-1 movies that are going straight to DVD are released. As for BSG; I have no idea. Not collecting those as I never really got into the show.

If anyone has extra Daniel Jackson Case Toppers from the Atlantis Wave 1 sets please let me know. I am looking to make a couple different custom figures and I need him for it.