Author Topic: NBA 2005/06  (Read 54932 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: NBA 2005/06
« Reply #135 on: May 5, 2006, 03:19 PM »
Sunday's loss was a tough thats for sure.  We shall see what happens Tuesday if the Suns can pull the game off at home we still have a series.  Yes, I am being optomistic  ;D.

Guess you can keep up the optimism...  ;)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 5, 2006, 09:54 PM »
I am  ;D.

We just landed four tickets to game seven, it will be a blast I'm sure.

Sunday's loss was a tough thats for sure.  We shall see what happens Tuesday if the Suns can pull the game off at home we still have a series.  Yes, I am being optomistic  ;D.

Guess you can keep up the optimism...  ;)

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 7, 2006, 11:39 AM »
It was a blast ;D!

Fo Sho ;)!
« Last Edit: May 7, 2006, 12:13 PM by DaBigKahuna »

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2006, 08:08 AM »
Dwyane Wade is a freak.  That first quarter he dropped on the Nets was something to behold.  And he did it so effortlessly.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2006, 08:32 AM »
Go Lakers Clippers!!!   :-X

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2006, 01:00 PM »
Its really looking like the champs might get dethroned now that Dallas has taken a 3-1 lead.  Nothing is insurmountable, and the Suns have proven that this year already, but the Spurs are looking shaky at this point.  I'm surprised.  I was happy (and surprised) to see the Cavs even the series with Detroit.  I still don't necessarily like their chances of winning the series, but at least they are competing so far.  Personally, I kind of like to see some new teams making it through - making a new finals (or even conference championships) matchup.  I'd like to see someone besides Detroit, and even the Spurs, in there this year.  Hopefully Phoenix or Cleveland can make a run, and it would even be good for the Clippers after so many years of struggling.  I'd rather see Phoenix win, but I have nothing against the Clips either.  Its been a heck of a postseason, pretty entertaining I think this year.  Especially with the likes of Nash, Wade, LeBron, etc. really putting on some nice performances.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2006, 01:09 PM »
Would like to see a Phoenix vs Miami matchup

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2006, 02:12 PM »
Would like to see a Phoenix vs Miami matchup

That would be interesting to watch, I like both teams.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2006, 10:50 PM »
Well ... as he has done all series, Dwyane Wade stole the game from the Nets.  Bring on the Pistons!

Offline john todd

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm the llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2006, 07:19 PM »
i would like to see a mavs/cavs series.  it has a nice ring to it, and 2 teams that we haven't been bludgeoned with for years.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2006, 10:13 PM »
Well ... as he has done all series, Dwyane Wade stole the game from the Nets.  Bring on the Pistons!

Maybe I spoke too soon.  Nice!

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2006, 10:42 PM »

Maybe I spoke too soon.  Nice!

Bring on the ... Cavs?
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2006, 08:04 AM »
Bring on the ... Cavs?

Let's hope so.  Seeing that Wade and King James are my two favorite players, I'd love to see them go head-to-head in the Eastern Conference Finals.  Besides, I really don't like the Pistons.  Being a huge fan of the Jordan-era Bulls, I developed a strong disliking for Detroit.  I guess that old habits die hard.
 ;)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2006, 10:23 AM »
Let's hope so.  Seeing that Wade and King James are my two favorite players, I'd love to see them go head-to-head in the Eastern Conference Finals.  Besides, I really don't like the Pistons.  Being a huge fan of the Jordan-era Bulls, I developed a strong disliking for Detroit.  I guess that old habits die hard.

Same here.  I'd really enjoy seeing the Cavs and Heat (and LeBron vs DWade) in the conference finals.  Although I don't dislike them as much as I used to, I have the same reasoning with the Pistons as you do Rayne.  I grew up watching the Bulls, well before they went to any Finals games, and the Pistons were quite the thorn in the side - and so incredibly annoying back then with Rodman, Laimbeer, etc.  Like you said, old habits die hard.  It would be fine with me if we saw Cavs vs Heat and Mavs vs Suns in the conference finals, getting some all new teams in the Finals this year.

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2006, 01:24 AM »
Looks like LeBron is on the same path of Jordan so far.