Author Topic: 4/30 Target Reset  (Read 6425 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: 4/30 Target Reset
« Reply #15 on: May 3, 2006, 01:28 AM »
Still nothing here. Gotta love Target setting a street date and never abiding by it.

I don't care anymore. I've almost lost interest in owning their exclusives, and now, save for some VTSC stuff, I'm caught up finally. I can get the VTSC at WM since they don't give a rip about street dates, plus the figures were cheaper.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 3, 2006, 01:44 AM »
Saw the reset.  They scooted the SW section down 4 or 6 feet and put in a Superman section.  Big whoop.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 3, 2006, 09:30 AM »
Some stores have a lot of POTC product out now. Wonder how well it'll move. Due to an appointment, I made a big run yesterday hitting all but one of the Target's in my area (6 out of 7) All but one I visted had reset.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #18 on: May 3, 2006, 11:35 PM »
Bitch and ye shall receive. I found the exclusives today, and even after my pissy little rant yesterday, I bought them.

They actually had a pretty good number of Skirmish sets, but I doubt I'll get more than the one I have. It'd have been great to have it full of Shockies, but, eh. Still undecided as to what to do with Palpatine and Yoda.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Mitsukara

• Jedi Initiate
  • Casual/Poor Collector and Customizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 3, 2006, 11:45 PM »
Well, I hadn't been there before April 30th, but there were four Demise of Grievous figures and two VTSC figures... and a handful of basic figures, half of them Bib Fortuna of course.

I'm just happy I got VTSC Han ;)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 4, 2006, 02:26 AM »
I'm rather unexcited by the new Target Exclusives and basic figures, but I must say, the TRU CW line has revived my interest in collecting. I'll be watching TRUs, not Targets nor Walmarts, this summer. :)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 4, 2006, 07:42 PM »
Well, I'm starting to lean towards TRU a little, although I know some kids from High School that work there.  :(

I'll probably resort to buying the BP online and hoping to find the CW Gunship in retail.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 4, 2006, 08:13 PM »
Target today had about 8 or 9 Senate battle packs and plenty of Hoth Vaders and Gummi Mundis.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #23 on: May 5, 2006, 04:49 AM »
Mine have gone through the reset finally...  Not much there though.  One Skirmish pack and no VTSC on the pegs.  It's surprising really to see so little after a reset.  I wonder if the VTSC were just all pulled from the back already or what?  No Grievous either...

And a wall of Derlin and Vader on the basic pegs...   How the hell Vader keeps surfacing when he doesn't move THAT fast is beyond me.  He didn't blow out the door last year either...  Especially at WM.  Now Target's got the Vader army to deal with...  Ugh.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 5, 2006, 11:09 AM »
My 2 local Targets are pegwarming-central overflowing with Vtsc, SITS and DOGGS stuff ::).

Stores have looked the same with their stock since 4/30 :P