Author Topic: Battle of Geonosis Wave  (Read 74379 times)

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Geonosis Wave
« Reply #420 on: March 22, 2006, 01:54 AM »
I'd like my second Scorch to actually try to improve it, but damned if I can find any Clone...

I've got an extra Scorch. Got any of the stuff I have listed in bold on my want list?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #421 on: March 22, 2006, 02:01 AM »
I'm just holding hope I can find one Ook, and that we get landslides of new figures sometime soon.  WM's are putting out plan-o-gram things so maybe they're gonna have new stuff soon around here.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 22, 2006, 02:43 AM »
damn..I wish I knew Jesse James I could have sent you some of those too(scorch). :(

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #423 on: March 22, 2006, 03:58 AM »
It's ok, you did more than enough favors for me already with the last shipment...  I'm holding hope he ships enough people sicken of seeing him and scalpers lose faith in Hasbro making this their year to shine.

It's March...  I can hope.

Come September if Scorch is still a bitch to find I'll go into a slight panic on the 2nd one.  :)  I'm just glad I didn't care for it enough to not want to actually army build it a lot.  Had that figure been SA I'd be thudding my head off a wall.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 23, 2006, 03:43 PM »
My Sun Fac army, sorry about the quality of the pic.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #425 on: March 23, 2006, 03:44 PM »
I passed on him so many times and now everyone is saying how cool he is.  It is going to suck trying to get more than one of him now.  I settle for about 5.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 23, 2006, 05:54 PM »
That Sun Fac army pic is REALLY cool... makes me wish prices were lower so I could snag a few more.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 23, 2006, 05:56 PM »
My Sun Fac army, sorry about the quality of the pic.

I passed on Sun Fac, and I will likely never see him again. Damn.

>:(

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 19, 2006, 07:14 PM »
Anyone have the Saga Deluxe Threepio with Battle Droid factory thingy? Are the magnets in their heads visble, obtrusive? Or are they well hidden??

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #429 on: April 19, 2006, 07:38 PM »
they are visible but not obtrusive.  I do not know how to put it but they are there.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 19, 2006, 07:41 PM »
they are visible but not obtrusive.  I do not know how to put it but they are there.

Thanks. I was looking at RS's pics again, and I think I can see it now in this shot.

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
« Reply #431 on: April 19, 2006, 10:41 PM »
Yeah, thats it. They are small and most easily seen when staring straight down.
My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 20, 2006, 12:50 AM »
All I can say right now with Poggle and Sun Fac is die bugs die! They are clogging the pegs here in Utah and I fear that they may interfere with new stuff when it arrives. However, I think this is just the beginning of the summer peg warms as the pegs fill up with junk and then other items become very hard to find. Target seems to do this more so than Walmart and it is in the May to June time frame each year that the transition begins where Target is the place to get new stuff and that switches to Walmart. I wonder when the Hasbro reps will come in and clean these out like they did here with the Nemod. Warrior last year?
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #433 on: April 20, 2006, 01:19 AM »
Buy your Sun Fac's...  Buy many.  They're a good worthy army builder.  I'd say they're on-par (or better) than the AT-AT Driver IMO at this point.  You get 2 weapons, pop his wings off and he's another warrior...  If you can get past his eye scar, he's really one of the better army builders.

The leg articulation isn't bad due to their physiology too.  I can get mine in walking poses, running poses, lunging poses, standing neutral...  And arm articulation is as perfect as it can get.

With 2 unique weapons for Geo carniage, it's a great figure, so buy it while you see it.  I wish I'd been able to capitalize on Sun Fac's during the TRU sale but alas he's not at TRU's here.  The only place I see him is Target and in sparse supply in my area.

I've got around 10 I think...  I'd like a large number more though.  I'm hoping to run into a lot at WM to put on lay-away.

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 20, 2006, 02:43 AM »
Jesse, I have 4 and for me that is more than enough. Rough army building these at $7 a pop, and I honestly think that is where most people are on these, and so yes, it is IMO, an excellent figure, but the cost is prohibiting the type of army building the average collector would like to do.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3