Author Topic: So, Are You Happy with the Prequel Trilogy?  (Read 10974 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: So, Are You Happy with the Prequel Trilogy?
« Reply #30 on: August 5, 2006, 02:29 PM »
Lucas picked Kershner & Marquand, they agreed. Speilberg was going to do Jedi but he wanted too much. ::)

Get the hell outta here, dude.  The fact of the matter is, if Kersh hadn't been way behind on his child support, he never would have come up with the idea to do a sequel to Star Wars, and the saga as we know it never would have happened.

Anything else you've heard over the years, you can chalk up to revisionist history.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
Re: So, Are You Happy with the Prequel Trilogy?
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 10:55 AM »
first off i gotta say my opinion has changed many times on this subject, but having just recently watched all three prequels on dvd.starwars.com i'm extremely happy with them. i'm the type whom was generally forced into agreeing to disagree with everyone over TPM & AOTC. but since ROTS i feel that those two are validated and actually quite good in the long run, and there was a time when i loved lotr trilogy over prequels but have within the last year practically lost all interest in Rings. (there was a sad time when my wife and i only owned the entire extended trilogy, so they got played it out.)

but i have still yet to watch all six in a row, i've tried. but the days aren't long enough.
another reason i've come to enjoy this trilogy more, is the expanded universe which sadly i haft to say without it my interest in starwars wouldn't be half as strong.