Community > JD Sports Forum!

The Official "WWE" Thread

(1/40) > >>

dustrho:

Who here loves the WWE?  I've been a huge fan for the last 3 years, and it's almost impossible getting me away from the TV when Smackdown or RAW is on TV.  I occassionally will order one of the special shows on PPV, but that is quite rare (too much money for a show, even though they're great to watch).

Who's your favorite character?  Who do you most resemble?  What do you like watching better... Smackdown or RAW?

Let this be the thread where anything goes... as long as it involves the WWE.  If you have any spoilers please make sure you mention that at the beginning of your post.  Thanks!

dustrho:
Do we have any WWE fans here???  I  can't believe this thread went down so far so quickly.   :(

Scott:
Old School, Oh Yeah, New School, No Time...I am a Lifelong Hulkamaniac :-*

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: dustrho on May  6, 2003, 05:15 PM ---Do we have any WWE fans here???  I  can't believe this thread went down so far so quickly.   :(
--- End quote ---

I think Carrie might be - or is that only UFC she digs?  Not my thing, but I do think that the Fabulous Thunderlips was one helluva stud back in the day when I was a kid.  Sure kicked Rocky's a$$ handily!   ;D

dustrho:
Hey Scott, who's that guy shaking Hogan's hand?

Did you know that Hulk Hogan right now is going by Mr. America???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version