Author Topic: RTV rubber  (Read 17801 times)

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
Re: RTV rubber
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 01:10 PM »
I dont think i've ever had a smooth on order take longer than a week. I've gotten stuf in 3 day before. You can pay for expidited shipping too, and get it next day. I've never had to do that and still gotten my orders very fast.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2007, 04:11 PM »
I dont think i've ever had a smooth on order take longer than a week. I've gotten stuf in 3 day before. You can pay for expidited shipping too, and get it next day. I've never had to do that and still gotten my orders very fast.

I'm with Glassman on this.  Smooth On always arrives very promptly and well packaged.

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 07:23 PM »
I needed some more supplies, I ordered Saturday evening and had my stuff sitting on my doorstep when i got home from work today (tuesday) .  Like i said, its not usually a long wait.

Offline Ruprecht

• Jedi Initiate
  • Yes I did say it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2007, 12:57 AM »
You guys must be east of the Mississippi, because it takes over a week for anybody (smooth-on, polytek, micro-mark) to get any supplies to me.  Sometimes 2.

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2007, 10:46 AM »
I just got my order, but my smooth-on distributer is in Washington and I am in Oregon. I ordered on thursday and got the stuff on monday. When I origionaly was going to order from Smooth-On they suggested I go though the Washington distributer to get my stuff faster and cheaper shipping.
Ruprecht, where are you located? There might be a closer distributer to you.
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...