Author Topic: Star Destroyer Bridge Playset!  (Read 12577 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Star Destroyer Bridge Playset!
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2005, 01:00 PM »
I see this topic got moved.  I understand that... but I'm shocked that there were "complaints" about it.  Some people don't come to the customizing section, which is why I posted the latest pics in the SAGA section to show the kind of playsets that Hasbro could do.  Sorry for causing any problem.

:P

SilverZ

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2005, 01:30 PM »
It looks really nice, Chewie. I think the thread read like Hasbro was making a new Star Destroyer playset when in the TSC section (hence some frustration on the readers' part).

For me, I guess I'm looking to the Attakus pieces (though expensive) to be my source for figure display backdrops.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 01:34 PM by Jared »

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
Re: Check this out!
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2005, 03:47 PM »
"Infuckingcredible" is right! (Heehee ... awesome word Ryan! 8))

This thing blows my mind. Just a beautiful piece. Well done Owen!

I do think though that if Hasbro made something like this, about a $50 or $60 pricetag would be fair because they could mass produce it.

I agree. I don't think I'd pay any more than that though (heck, I can't really afford $50 either but I'd make it work. ;)).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 03:48 PM by Valin Kenobi »
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2005, 03:56 PM »
Thanks Jared, I didn't mean to confuse anyone or piss anybody off.  Maybe if it could been changed to "What if Hasbro made this?" as the topic name, it wouldn't have needed to be moved.  I was hoping more of the non-customizers would see it (as most of the hardcore customizers were already familiar with it), but it looks like that won't happen. 

I would love for Hasbro to make this, even though I already have it.  I just think it would do pretty well with collectors, and might pave the way towards some more similar diorama-esque playsets.

:P