Author Topic: DARK ILLUSIONS Photonovel (Complete)  (Read 174583 times)

Offline Dhivael

• Youngling
  • Dark Lord of the Sith
    • View Profile
Re: DARK ILLUSIONS - Photonovel
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2005, 06:47 PM »
Great updates :)
Dispite what others have said i think the Funeral scene is definatly one of my favorites. I loved both the setting and the dialouge.

Ill be waiting for the future installments :)
-Dhivael

Offline bikerscout1

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have you now Paploo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2005, 07:36 AM »
     Wow. I never knew Bacara was such a hothead.  These photonovels are great - put those figures to work!!  It makes me want to open more of my ROTS.  Good research on everybody and I love any shots with the gunships.   I can't wait till you work in some shocks. I like them more than 501sts.   I don't know how to apply but you should  be working for the new LFL offices in San Fran.  I think they'd like your work.  Keep it up.

Are you threatening me master jedi?

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2005, 09:30 AM »
Thanx guys for leaving some feedback.

Glad to read some of the positive responses regarding the Funeral and Clone Commander scenes.  It definitely inspires me to create more!

Palpatine is a lot of fun to work with.  He is the ultimate politician.  Bacara has come off like a hot-head, but he should be perceived as more aggressive and a fighter.  And the Shocktroopers are coming.....

And if the LFL offices are hiring, SIGN ME UP!  ;D

Many thanx to JediDefender.com for posting the story on the homepage!  :o
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2006, 01:03 PM »
Well, after much delay, I have finally completed the next three chapters of my story.  Now that football season is over, I can update my story on a consistent basis.

Enjoy chapters 16, 17, & 18!  :)
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2006, 01:05 PM »
DARK ILLUSIONS

Chapter 16

In the abandoned, manufacturing section of Coruscant known as The Works, Count Dooku arrives for a special meeting.

Count Dooku:   Remain here.

Count Dooku:   Everything went as planned, My Lord.
Darth Sidious:   Very good, Lord Tyranus.

Darth Sidious:   I trust your mission was a success.

Count Dooku:   Indeed.  The young Skywalker was overwhelmed with anger.  His fear of being discovered with the young Senator from Naboo fueled his attack.  He is as powerful as you have foreseen. 

Darth Sidious:   You have done well, my apprentice.  Skywalker could become a powerful ally.  But we must be patient.  His time will come.
Count Dooku:   As you wish.

Darth Sidious:   For now, we have more urgent matters to attend to.  You must travel to the Oner system. 

Darth Sidious:   There, you will meet a warrior of great interest to us.  His skills as a fighter could become a tremendous asset.  But his story is just as important.

Darth Sidious:   His name is Sagev.  A cunning warrior, he has been exiled from his home planet.  Revenge is his only purpose now……which should make him the perfect ally.

Darth Sidious:   But be mindful, Lord Tyranus.  He is not to be trusted.  What he says may be of more value to us than what he does.
Count Dooku:   I understand, My Master.

Darth Sidious:   Move quickly.  The Jedi have begun their search for you and General Grievous.  They are relentless.

Count Dooku:   I shall rendezvous with the General immediately.  We will make contact with this warrior, My Lord.
Darth Sidious:   Your ship awaits, Lord Tyranus.

Darth Sidious:   Remain here until Lord Tyranus has departed. 

Darth Sidious:   Destroy any evidence of this encounter.

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2006, 01:06 PM »
DARK ILLUSIONS

Chapter 17

As Shade searches for evidence of a Dark Lord, he begins at the place suggested by Mace Windu.

Shade:   (thinking)   ……no one here……based on the photos……the holo-computer should be directly below…...

Shade:   (thinking)   ……begin security jam……grappling hook secure……

Shade:   (thinking)   ……for the Republic!……

Shade:   (thinking)   ……work quickly……security jam temporary……

Shade:   (thinking)   ……tap into holo-computer……record transmission locations……

Shade:   (thinking)   ……no unknown locations……only recent transmissions found……

Shade:   (thinking)   ……strange……check the historical records……

Mas Amedda:   ….unfortunately, the Chancellor is running behind schedule… [/i]
Shade:   (thinking)   ……voices……coming this way……abort! abort!……

Mas Amedda:   Please allow me to apologize for……Guards, please turn on the lights!

Mas Amedda:   That’s better.  As I was saying, Governor Tarkin, please accept my apologies for the Chancellor’s delay.  He is a very busy man during these times, you understand.

Tarkin:   Think nothing of it.  We did not have a meeting scheduled.  I simply wanted to give him an update on our latest…project.

Mas Amedda:   Yes, of course.  I’m sure the Chancellor will be most eager to hear about your progress.

Mas Amedda:   Guards!   Contact the Chancellor’s personal security.  Notify them the Chancellor has an important visitor waiting.

Mas Amedda:   The Supreme Chancellor is always accompanied by his Royal Guards, as decreed by the Senate.  He hopes with the passing of the Galactic Security measure, he will no longer need the entourage.

Senate Guard:   Sir, the Chancellor is already en route.  He will be here shortly.
Mas Amedda:   Good.  His prior meeting must have gone well.

Mas Amedda:   Be sure to mention that Governor Tarkin is waiting.

Mas Amedda:   And don’t forget to erase the communications log.

Mas Amedda:   Just a security precaution, you understand.  Never can be too sure who else is listening.  While we wait, would you care to join me for a refreshment? 

Tarkin:   Thank you, Senator. 
Mas Amedda:   Did the Chancellor ever tell you the story behind that iron sculpture?   What a fiasco that was!

Shade:   (thinking)   ……deleted the message……but not the historical records……

Shade:   (thinking)   ……searching……searching……found it……need the recipient’s……location……

Shade:   (thinking)   ……last transmission sent from……an unpopulated section on Coruscant……

Shade:   (thinking)   ……coordinates off the map……not part of the working Capital……known as………The Works???

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2006, 01:08 PM »
DARK ILLUSIONS

Chapter 18

Following the memorial of Jedi Master Adi Gallia, the Temple is once again full of Jedi preparing to rejoin the War.

Anakin Skywalker:   Why has everyone received new orders but us?
Obi-Wan Kenobi:    Master Windu is expecting some new intelligence.  He specifically wants us to act on that information.  But until then, we wait.

Anakin Skywalker:   What kind of intelligence? 
Obi-Wan Kenobi:    Oh, he’s not saying.  But based on his tone, it must have something to do with General Grievous.  He is determined to find him ever since the attack on Master Gallia.

Anakin Skywalker:   What about Dooku?  He’s the person I want to hunt down.
Obi-Wan Kenobi:    Count Dooku has been very elusive.  If we discover Grievous, perhaps that will lead us to the location of Dooku and his mysterious Sith Lord.

Anakin Skywalker:   And when we defeat them, you’ll have to get used to all the fame that comes with being a hero!  You know that means you’ll have to smile, Master!
Obi-Wan Kenobi:    If it means the end of the War, then I am willing to just that!

Shaak Ti:   Remember, Padawan, a Jedi can feel the Force flowing through them. 
Zett Jukassa:    Yes, Master.

Zett Jukassa:   But why do I have to practice with one just one Sphere?  I can destroy ten-times as many.   I can pretend I’m on the frontlines of the Clone Wars!

Shaak Ti:    Don’t concern yourself with the War, Padawan.  Your concentration should be here and now.  You must first learn to focus your mind, before you can focus on the things around you.  Now, are you ready?
Zett Jukassa:   Yes, Master. [/i]

Shaak Ti:    Then close your eyes……….and begin!

Zett Jukassa:    Yah!

Zett Jukassa:    I did it!  Too easy, Master!
Shaak Ti:   Very good, Padawan.  However, a moving target is not so easily defeated.

Shaak Ti:   It does not matter who is the strongest, Zett.  A Jedi must learn to feel the Force.  To listen to the will of the Force.  Only then will you be one with the Force. 
Zett Jukassa:    Yes, Master.

Zett Jukassa:   When can I spar versus a real opponent?  I know how to defend myself.  And all of the other Padawans in my class have already passed their lightsaber skills test.

Shaak Ti:   Do not compare yourself to you peers.  Every Jedi travels down a different path.  However, a friendly sparring match would be beneficial for your saber training.

Shaak Ti:   You’re too familiar with my style……but how about……Master Kenobi?
Zett Jukassa:    Really?!  Master Kenobi?!

Shaak Ti:   Excuse me, Master Kenobi?

Obi-Wan Kenobi:    Hello, Master Ti and Zett.
Shaak Ti:   Would you care to have a friendly sparring lesson with Zett?  Since he is too familiar with my style, I think he would benefit from working with another Master.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:    Well, I would certainly like to, but my saber technique has been called……well, simple.  I doubt I could teach you anything to be proud of.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:    However………my companion, Anakin, would be perfect!  I’m sure you have heard about him……from his “fame.” 
Anakin Skywalker:   Wha?!  Who, me?

Zett Jukassa:   Really!?  No kidding?!  Will you show me some of your techniques, Master Skywalker?!

Anakin Skywalker:   Well………I don’t know……I have to……sure, I suppose I could show you a thing or two……

Shaak Ti:   Now, remember Zett, protect yourself at all times.  Trust your instincts.
Zett Jukassa:    I will.  I know what to do!

Anakin Skywalker:   Thanks again, old friend.  I owe you one after this.
Obi-Wan Kenobi:    This will be good for you, Anakin.  You need to stay sharp until our next assignment.  Besides, how can you be a Master if you don’t pass down what you have learned?  Do try to have fun!

Shaak Ti:   Ready?  Begin!

Anakin Skywalker:   Hey!  Wait a minute…

Zett Jukassa:    Hi-yah!

Zett Jukassa:   Take……that!!!
Anakin Skywalker:    Calm down, little one……

Zett Jukassa:   Yah!
Anakin Skywalker:    Hey……be careful……

Zett Jukassa:   Take……that!

Anakin Skywalker:   Hey……

Anakin Skywalker:   Take it easy……
Zett Jukassa:    And that!

Zett Jukassa:   I did it!  I defeated Anakin Skywalker!!  Wait ‘till everyone hears about this!!!

Zett Jukassa:    I should be a Master!  I should be on the Jedi Council! 

Anakin Skywalker:   What??

Shaak Ti:   That’s enough, Padawan.  A Jedi is never arrogant nor disrespectful.
Zett Jukassa:    But……I’m sorry, Master.

Zett Jukassa:    But didn’t you see how I took him down……and……
Anakin Skywalker:   We’re not done yet, Padawan!

Anakin Skywalker:   I’ll show you how to handle a lightsaber!
Zett Jukassa:    ………

Anakin Skywalker:   You could never defeat me!
Zett Jukassa:    ……wait……stop……

Anakin Skywalker:   If you want to play for real, then let’s play for real!

Zett Jukassa:    Nooo……stop……I didn’t mean to……

Anakin Skywalker:   Defend yourself, “Jedi Master!”
Zett Jukassa:    Noooooo……please……

Anakin Skywalker:   But you said you defeated me?!
Zett Jukassa:    ……my lightsaber……that’s not fair……

Anakin Skywalker:   How dare you mock me!!!  You are no Master!  Why should YOU be on the Council??
Zett Jukassa:    ……nooooo……(sobbing)……

Obi-Wan Kenobi:   ANAKIN!  STOP!
Shaak Ti:    NOOO!!!

Obi-Wan Kenobi:   Let him go, Anakin!
Shaak Ti:    This has gone on far enough!!!

Obi-Wan Kenobi:    What’s wrong with you?!  Have you lost you mind?!
Anakin Skywalker:   He deserved it……

Shaak Ti:   It’s OK, Zett.  It’s all over now.  Try to relax.
Zett Jukassa:    ……(sobbing)……I’m sorry……

Obi-Wan Kenobi:    He is only a Youngling, Anakin!  They will say things that cannot be taken seriously.  You were no different at that age.
Anakin Skywalker:   He wanted a lesson……so I gave him one…...he was mocking me……so I……I......should check on him…...

Anakin Skywalker:   Are you alright, Zett?  Please excuse my behavior.  I was wrong to attack you like that.
Zett Jukassa:    ……(sobbing)……I’m sorry……I didn’t mean to……

Mace Windu:   Impressive, beating a Youngling.  Why don’t you try that against  me now?

TO BE CONTINUED……

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2006, 04:27 PM »
WOW!  AWESOME!  LOVED IT!

More later, must run!
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2006, 07:32 PM »
Windu VS  SKYWALKER MAN i cant wait til your next chapter no rush but man this is getting good and even without special effects to :o

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2006, 07:57 PM »
Great work SA.  I only can digest one chapter at a time, so I just read the Dooku chapter.  Very good dialogue and pics.  I wish you could do a few "estabishing shots" but even without them you do a great job.

:P

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2006, 11:43 AM »
Holy crap!
Awesome, I wonder who will win...?
 :)
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2006, 11:16 AM »
Thanx for the feedback guys.  Slow update, but necessary to continue to story and setup future chapters.

Dooku & Sidious are always fun.  But careful not to reveal to much.  I have been wanting to do the Shadow Trooper and Zett scenes for a long time.  But after re-writing the outline of the story, I had to push these chapters back to make them fit within the story.  Glad to finally create them, and look forward to finishing both scenes. 

Hopefully another update by next week!  :D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 11:19 AM by S_A_Longhorn »

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2006, 06:32 PM »
This series is really terrific!  I love the dialogue and characterizations!!

You can hear the actors saying these lines!  "Anakin, have you lost your mind?!"

"Impressive, beating a youngling."  :)  Terrific stuff.

I especially love Shaak Ti.  Excellent characterizations!  She's supportive, yet firm, wise and patient.  A perfect Jedi master!  Well done!
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline blaster_e11

• Jedi Initiate
  • Charming to the last
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2006, 05:41 AM »
I had to push these chapters back to make them fit within the story.  Glad to finally create them, and look forward to finishing both scenes. 

nice choice, they do fit good in the story

i'm looking for the windu part
"Wars don't make one great"

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2006, 08:21 PM »
Great update! I cracked up at Zett's battle crys.  ;D