Community > Joe Defender

2022 3.75" GI Joe - The Return of the O-Ring!

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
The o-ring is making a comeback in 2022 so I thought I'd start a new thread...

- Spring 2022 Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow 2-Pack
- Spring 2023 HasLab G.I. Joe Skystriker

And more coming in 2022.  According to the Pulse Con GI Joe panel, the o-ring line will be exclusive to HasbroPulse.

P-Siddy:
Will this run concurrent to Walmart's exclusive "retro" line or is that done?  I've been picking these up and it'd stink to finish without completing at least the original (13?) Joes and some Cobras like Bludd.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on December  6, 2021, 02:18 PM ---Will this run concurrent to Walmart's exclusive "retro" line or is that done?
--- End quote ---

The Walmart "retro" stuff may get more announcements later, but for now it sounds like Walmart 'retro' line is "on hold" for 2022 while they focus on the o-ring stuff again.

Ben:
I just backed the Skystriker today. The count was just shy of 8900 when I ordered. I’m pretty sure this will make it, but I have doubts the Scarlett, Ripcord, or Pit Crew will be part of the package. I sincerely hope Hasbro releases them in the future somehow, especially with the Cobra Pit Crew already being part.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Ben on December  7, 2021, 12:17 PM ---I just backed the Skystriker today. The count was just shy of 8900 when I ordered. I’m pretty sure this will make it, but I have doubts the Scarlett, Ripcord, or Pit Crew will be part of the package. I sincerely hope Hasbro releases them in the future somehow, especially with the Cobra Pit Crew already being part.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm tempted.  I think it will be backed, but unsure of the tiers...  but it will be weird that you'll get Ace and the other figure, Cobra Commander, Cobra Pilot and Crewman and not the Joe crewmen... If I understand this right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version