Collectibles > Original Trilogy Collection

2004 OTC Figures Release List

<< < (3/4) > >>

proudfather2:
Does anyone know if the OTC Bespin Luke is the Saga version or new? Wasn't there once supposed to be a Bespin Luke with a CD rom, could this be that version? Thanks.

JediMAC:
Wish you were onto something there Todd, but from the looks of Hasbro's recently released 38 figure OTC checklist, it appears to be the same ol' Saga Bespin Luke unfortunately...   :-\

BTW Scott, I'm taking the liberty of updating your list here!   ;)

proudfather2:
Does any one know for sure if they are going to pump out more than the 39 OTC figures that have already been reported? The reason I ask is it really seemed to me that the line was ending there. They didn't specifically say that but rather just a powerfull "hunch" I have.

Darth Broem:
I guess there will technically be 40 if we count the exclusive (rumored) Hologram Emperor?  But yeah, beyond that I am not sure.  I would assume more figures would be released next year up until Ep3 stuff starts coming out.  I would think those would still be on the present OTC black cards.  Then we switch over to the Ep3 "Lava" packaging for Ep3.  I would think they would still have figures from the previous 5 movies on the Lava cards like they did for Saga in 2002?  But I don't know?

SWcollectorDUDE:
I normaly try to stay away from these threads haha but I will post here.  OTC makes me over angry because of teh fact most are re molds.  I was very excited with the luke yoda and obi but after that it was al remakes some which were just released.  Some that were just re-released in the hall of fame.  I really refuse to buy over this package I am simply buying the new ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version