Author Topic: Covert Ops Clone Trooper  (Read 54294 times)

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Covert Ops Clone Trooper
« Reply #210 on: November 3, 2005, 11:50 AM »
I just checked the status of my order and I should be receiving my shipment today! ;D

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 3, 2005, 05:15 PM »
I bet even with his purple whiskers and sparkles this guy would be impossible to get if it was a store exclusive.  I wish Target would offer their special clone trooper online.  That way I'd actually have a chance at them...  They offered the Lava Vader online the 1st day ROTS figures came out but no others since then.  I wonder why. ???

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 3, 2005, 05:53 PM »
I just got mine today. I dig it.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 3, 2005, 06:23 PM »
Got mine today as will. 

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 3, 2005, 07:15 PM »
Im jealous
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 3, 2005, 07:58 PM »
I just randomly checked SWshop.com and there it was, in stock. I went to order more, and it was no longer available. :'( Then I refreshed the page, and it was no longer listed.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 3, 2005, 08:11 PM »
 :'(   :'(

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 4, 2005, 01:18 AM »
lol got mine today as well, glad i ordered it cuz i knew i would regret it if i didnt. see the 2nd post on page 1   8)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 4, 2005, 10:22 AM »
Well I ordered mine right off and everytime I look it still isn't showing as shipped=I'm worried as hell. I remember how a TON of people were trashing this and saying it sucked and they wouldn't buy it..no way. Funny I see those same now upset that they can't get it. When you wait....you're late

but I haven't got mine in yet so I'm (hopefully) temporarily pissed >:(

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 4, 2005, 10:59 AM »
I have 2 that should be here today but I still have mixed feelings about it.  The only reason for that is because I'd rather have the Target version which I think looks better (more sinister) and the Target one if FREAKING HARD TO GET!  The "Purple whiskered wonder w/ sparkles" is cool but it looks like it was geared towards my 10 year old daughter.  Not a complaint because clones are cool and Hasbro owns me when it comes to clone troopers and stormtroopers.

For the Covert Ops trooper I ordered it the moment it was available online.  Very stright forward.  I'd do the same for the Target trooper but so many don't follow the "rules".  I have 2 Targets near me and wrt the 1st clone exlusive BOTH allowed their entire stock to be DCPI'ed prior the the official release date so that the figures never made it to the shelf.  Annoying  >:(

Offline GGPiKE

• Youngling
  • ppka
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 4, 2005, 03:27 PM »
Well I ordered mine right off and everytime I look it still isn't showing as shipped=I'm worried as hell. I remember how a TON of people were trashing this and saying it sucked and they wouldn't buy it..no way. Funny I see those same now upset that they can't get it. When you wait....you're late

I haven't recieved any kind of email either about it being shipped. I ordered mine back on September 1st. A little strange that all these people that ordered later are getting thier orders filled and shipped. I'm going to be a little annoyed if it doesn't work out. I've already sent them an "email" about it . . . . 2 days ago, and have yet to get a reply. Beautiful customer service!

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 4, 2005, 03:52 PM »
Mine shipped Monday, got it yesterday.  Awesome packaging.  I don't want to open it, lol.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 4, 2005, 07:12 PM »

You'll get over it.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 5, 2005, 02:00 AM »
LOL-I'm over it MJ ..got my 3 today

SilverZ

« Reply #224 on: November 5, 2005, 11:27 AM »
Mine showed up as well yesterday, and after spending some time looking at the figure, I still think it's silly looking. I guess it's a fun repaint, but it doesn't feel like it would fit into the movies for me. I just can't get into EU-ish toys.

The paint job is just way, way overboard. It's also great to see the #41 Clone's upside down belt remains intact and, well, upside down.  ::)

The thing that gets me though is with the camouflaged parts of the uniform. They're done with three different tones of paint, and this time, unlike Gree, it doesn't bleed into a blurry mess. It looks perfectly clean, sharp, and detailed. It proves that camo can be done properly, and that Gree was needlessly botched.