Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 208327 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #960 on: March 6, 2023, 12:52 PM »
Me too and once again no tracking info or acknowledgement in my GS account that it shipped. In fact it doesn't even show the Rocket Stormtrooper shipped that I received last month.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 6, 2023, 01:35 PM »
I got one of those emails a few weeks ago about the new Battle Droid, but he never actually showed up and now I have no proof he ever even shipped.  ::)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 16, 2023, 08:33 PM »
Finally got the new Gaming Greats Battle Droid from GameStop.

Preordered the new Clone Trooper Jesse figure from Walmart earlier today after a few hours of Checkout errors.  ::)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 21, 2023, 10:03 AM »
Received Endor Leia and Skiff Guard Lando ROTJ carded figures yesterday from Amazon. Endor Han is out for delivery today.

I got a shipping notice for the Scout Trooper, but he didn’t show up, then I got an email saying he was delayed, then I got an email saying it could not be delivered and they were canceling my order. WTF??

No word on Wicket, which figures because that was the only one I actually cared about in this wave… ::)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: April 11, 2023, 06:21 PM »
Dropped a nice chunk of change preordering Jabba, Celebrations Vader exclusive, Spirit 3-pack and Omega this afternoon at Hasbro Pulse.

thinking Cad Bane will be part of a regular wave, so held off on getting him for now. Same for the ROTJ figures.

I see GameStop wants $28.99 for that exclusive Gaming Greats Maul PLUS shipping.  ::) I can wait for a sale on that one, or at least til he shows up in stores.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: April 13, 2023, 02:27 PM »
Picked up five Shore Troopers from Target for $8 each.  ;D

Also received Din Djarin (Morak) from EE…

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 17, 2023, 09:20 PM »
Got Luthen, Bix, Cassian, and Mon Mothma from Amazon yesterday, was not expecting those so soon!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 23, 2023, 09:36 AM »
I actually found a ROTJ 40th Wicket in a store.  ON A PEG!  Count this among the very few Black Series figures that I would happily pay full price to add to my collection.  I also ordered the Darth Maul (Mandalore) figure from Hasbro Pulse.  It just seems like one of those that I might never see in person, so I pulled the trigger on that.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 23, 2023, 11:16 AM »
Yeah, I have seen a few different Target stores around here that got at least two cases of that ROTJ wave, so encouraging to see them show up in greater numbers. I have seen the Gammy at multiple stores as well. I hope Waves 2 and 3 get good distribution like this too because I didn’t preorder any of those.

Saw a bunch of Saw Gerrera’s for $9.99 at Ollie’s too, lol.

Got a shipping notice from Amazon yesterday for HK-87, looking forward to that one!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: April 30, 2023, 09:14 PM »
What is going on with Ki Adi Mundi and the ROTJ Rebel Commando? Did either of those ever go up for preorder anywhere? They are both Fan Channel exclusives, right?

Thx!

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 1, 2023, 10:27 PM »
My Amazon pre order for Fourth Sister got pushed back to July and Tala got pushed back without a new date. Anyone else get the same or has anyone had there's ship?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 6, 2023, 09:14 AM »
I got the same delay notification for those two figures, yeah.

I ordered another Aldhani Cassian from Walmart.com when they put they Bad Batch figures up the other day. The first one they sent me got totally crushed in that stupid flimsy envelope they use.

Got the new one yesterday and it was smushed too, although slightly less so than the first one. I guess that’s as good as I can expect since this is apparently not being sold in stores.  ::)

Yesterday I picked up a Credit Collection Moff Gideon at Ollie’s for $7.99. They also had two full cases of the Jyn Erso repack figure in the newer box, and Saw for $9.99. Pass.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: May 21, 2023, 11:20 AM »
Man, did I see some interesting things at Walmart yesterday!

Not only did they have BOTH Andor exclusives in stock, they also had JAC-1 and Credit Collection Boba Fett, whom I have never seen in stores before. Several of each too so they were not just one off returns.

I was finally able to pick up a minty boxed Cassian in disguise figure, and I got a much nicer box for the Imperial Officer too. Happy to upgrade both of those.

I literally could not remember getting CC Boba, or what condition he might have come in, so I grabbed one of those too, just to be safe. Will have to dig around today on that guy.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: May 29, 2023, 11:01 PM »
 Seen a few new things recently:

The first PFP wave at both Target and GameStop, no price in system yet at Target though.

The second ROTJ wave with Paploo, Chewie in chains, etc at Target. I passed them up initially thinking I had that whole wave on Preorder but apparently I did not.  :( When I went back Paploo and Chewie were both gone but I got the repacks.

The new TVC wave with Hunter and Piett. Hunter continues to elude me though…  :-\

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 2, 2023, 05:02 PM »
Lucked out and found Paploo and Chewie at a Walmart that must have just put out a fresh case. Wave complete! Glad I did not resort to paying the ridiculous $26.99 that Amazon and GameStop are trying to charge for these.