Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

2015 Hasbro 6" Fans' Choice Poll Discussion

<< < (16/16)

Dave:
Since they're doing half of The Ghost crew, I really hope they do them all before too long.  Finish them up with a Target exclusive pack at Christmas if necessary.

Diddly:
I don't blame people for voting for Jango. How much Prequel stuff have we gotten out of this line? Maul, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and two Clones? So five figures in a line containing maybe 30 figures total?

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Diddly on July 13, 2015, 02:18 PM ---I don't blame people for voting for Jango. How much Prequel stuff have we gotten out of this line? Maul, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and two Clones? So five figures in a line containing maybe 30 figures total?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but on the flip side, that figure was already leaked as coming out before the poll even started, so voting for something that there's a good indication you will get anyway could be seen as a wasted vote.

I think it's a shame that the Gammorean Guard was dead last. Dude is so full of dead weight plastic that it's going to be a long time before he gets any consideration outside of some kind of goofy exclusive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version