Author Topic: Battle of Coruscant Wave  (Read 64005 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Coruscant Wave
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2006, 09:18 PM »
Great. >:( What happened to the other Geonosis wave assortments?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2006, 09:39 PM »
Just a question, is Lushros 2x per case?

No, I don't think so.  There are at least 5 different cases planned for this wave and he is 1x per case in 4 of those cases and 0x per case in the fifth one.

Son of a beesting. He's the one I most want and he's 1x per case. Great.  >:( Here's hoping he pegwarms.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2006, 09:56 PM »
Did a little digging and sure enough, there are some in-hand auctions for the corusant wave on eBay.  No proof they came from retail, but if they are starting to hit eBay now, it shouldn't be too much longer before they really are in retail stores. 

There goes the break my wallet was hoping for...  :'(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2006, 09:59 PM »
Unfortunately, a two others at RS have reported finding figures as well. You know, I didn't make it out to Target this morning. Wouldn't it be funny if I missed them?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2006, 10:11 PM »
I'm just glad to hear their restocking shelves anywhere! 

Those scorch's are in a number of cases coming soon, so don't let news of this wave hitting get you down. I'm playing the patient game so far, and have a couple of cases on order to help matters out.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2006, 12:23 AM »
Jeez. I don't have the Weequay Jedi or Scorch yet. Guh.  :P
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2006, 12:28 AM »

uh oh...maybe some truth to the Hasbro having problems manufacturing and meeting supply rumor. Perhaps this wave will have a short life as well and all it's case revisions won't hit either? I only saw wave 2.5(geo) hit 2 times at my stores.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2006, 04:34 AM »
I was reading the forums elsewhere and saw major hooplah over the Coruscant Wave showing up.

The wave's hot due to Cody, and I really think he turned out to be a great figure.  I'm the last guy to knock articulation complaints, obviously, but even I don't mind the shortcomings Cody has (shoulders and ankles).  To me he's pretty great...  Near perfect actually.

I'm really excited to not find these figures!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2006, 10:56 AM »

uh oh...maybe some truth to the Hasbro having problems manufacturing and meeting supply rumor. Perhaps this wave will have a short life as well and all it's case revisions won't hit either? I only saw wave 2.5(geo) hit 2 times at my stores.

Well let's hope that the revision cases do make it out. According to EE there are three more revision cases with Scorch in it, one with x1 Scorch and another with x2. The last case asst is one of the rev of the Coruscant wave and that Scorch is supposed to be the foil card. That one should be easy to come by. ::)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 13, 2006, 05:54 PM »
believe boys and girls the coruscant wave is hitting.  found lushros about 10 minutes ago at local target.   ;D  but the only bad thing was i go around to the next isle over and i see a mom w/son and there's 3 other figs in the cart.  from what i saw with the brief glance that i took 1 definately had orange markings so it was either Cody or a grunt.  i go the next isle over and here the kid tell his mom about getting a video game instead and she says but we'll have to put the star wars back.  so needless to say i spent the rest of my lunch basically stalking this lady and kid to see if they put them back/down somewhere.  If I was only 5 minutes faster I could've grabbed them they only one row down when I got there  :'(
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2006, 06:06 PM »
Jedipurge, that sucks.  But at least you have the Nemoidian.   8)

It would have been nice for you to have beaten them, even though it's a kid. 

:P

SilverZ

« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2006, 01:58 AM »
Found remnants of the wave at three seperate Targets tonight, and one store apparently had 8 cases this morning by the numbers Guest Services gave me. Managed to get a single case at the end of the night at the last Target, so now all I need is an opener set. All the stores seemed to get the wave 2.5 refresh case as well, with the bits of wave 1, 2, and 3 mixed in to pegwarmerific results.

It's sure nice that they wisely packed the case out with two Hoth Wave Darth Vaders in it. I needed an extra few of those to choke on.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2006, 12:06 PM »
So are any of you folks who are finding the Coruscant wave finding the UGH figures yet?

Sounds like lots of folks are finding the Coruscant wave, but no one is finding the chase figures yet?  If that is the case, it sure would shoot a lot of holes in the "2 chase figures per case" theory we had seen...   ???

SilverZ

« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2006, 12:27 PM »
No UGHs at all, and mine came from a sealed case. The case was "Wave 3". I'll get the assortment # when I'm back home. 1 each of the new figures and 2 Vaders.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #224 on: March 14, 2006, 12:36 PM »
No UGHs at all, and mine came from a sealed case. The case was "Wave 3". I'll get the assortment # when I'm back home. 1 each of the new figures and 2 Vaders.

Hmmm... I wonder then if what people are finding so far is this case:  Wave 4, Revision 5, which is a case assortment that EE is offering that has 1x each new figure with 2 Vader and 2 #26 Clone.

But, while the first five wave 4 cases at EE (wave 4, wave 4 rev1, wave 4 rev2, wave 4 rev3, wave 4 rev4) all include the "Add some rare carded action figures to your collection!" UGH disclaimer, this Wave 4, Revision 5 case does not mention of the UGH figures included in this one...