Author Topic: CIS Super Tank.  (Read 7806 times)

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
CIS Super Tank.
« on: February 11, 2011, 08:04 PM »
If Hasbro won't release the MTT, then they should release the Super Tank, it has more fire power.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:06 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: CIS Super Tank.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 10:19 PM »
And one episode of the Clone Wars that is now long gone. :)  I can't say I agree with this thing getting done.  The MTT's equally boring, but yeah, that doesn't make this really that much better to me.  To each their own though.  I'd rather see them try to make the Snail Droid Tank an RC vehicle.  THAT would rock.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 10:38 PM »
Two episodes, and it could always show up again.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 02:07 AM »
I thought it was only in the one episode of the 2 episode arc?

Either way though wasn't it a super weapon that got destroyed?  It was ultimately just a mobile mortar/artillery thing so it was kind of comical that it was considered a super weapon, but I'm guessing it won't show up again...  I could be wrong on that, but I doubt it.

I was kind of hoping they'd instead somehow shoehorned the seismic ship thing from the original Clone Wars line as the "Super Weapon".  It would've been neat to see it get some recognition in a CW3D episode.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 03:24 PM »
I'd love to see the Super-Tank done too, but I'll admit it's not the most exciting vehicle in the world.

The Jedi T-6 shuttle is next up on my most wanted list, that thing has tons of play potential.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 01:23 AM »
I think the tank is kind of boring.   :-\
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 02:21 AM »
I wish, for the cartoon's sake, that they would've devloped something that simply was cooler...

Tanks aren't really super weapons.  The Seismic tank thing from CW1, if it was a tank and not more of a space ship, was much more a super weapon.  It caused massive devastation by Star Wars standards and things...  Tanks have always improved and updated in times of war, like in WW2 when the onset of war started a pretty steady increase in armor designs and innovations, but none of them were "super weapons".  Even the King Tiger wasn't invincible, not by a longshot, and so goes this thing.

I really wish they'd have just done something really kind of outlandish and creative, rather than taking elements of other Separatist vehicles, and basically putting a larger shell around it.  Plus all this thing did was basically lop shells in an arc didn't it?  It was like a mortar carriage or something, that had really thick armor.

Offline NightVyper

• Youngling
  • KAboom!
    • View Profile
    • adamgracia.com
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 07:37 AM »
why does it feel like and armored attack slug?
Left Blank For Symbolism.