Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 208671 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #870 on: December 13, 2021, 09:03 AM »
I stumbled across a TBS Bodhi Rook at my local GameStop store today. With my monthly rewards it was $19 and change.  Better than the price from Amazon.

Nice score!  That's what I'm hoping for as well.  Lately everything seems to be showing up in stores eventually, so rolling the dice to get my monthly rewards...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 16, 2022, 11:48 AM »
I had to make a run to Walgreens yesterday and decided to check in the toy section. Still had the same 2 Cassian and Jyn figures from 2016... only now they've raised the prices to the new standard $22.99. Guess they'll keep sitting there!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 19, 2022, 02:18 PM »
Caught the reissue Baze Malbus and Jedha Stormtrooper in stock on Amazon late last night, so I was able to snag both of those. Still looking for Cassian to close out the Rogue One wave, odd that he is the hardest one to find.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 20, 2022, 06:48 PM »
Caught the reissue Baze Malbus and Jedha Stormtrooper in stock on Amazon late last night, so I was able to snag both of those. Still looking for Cassian to close out the Rogue One wave, odd that he is the hardest one to find.

Nice!  Did you already get Jyn?
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 21, 2022, 08:49 AM »
I had Baze Malbus delivered from Amazon a few days ago.  I preordered the entire Rogue One crew when they went up for preorder.  You would expect that maybe they would ship all at once, but it’s all been in dribs and drabs.  I even wound up canceling the Bodhi Rook I ordered because I found that figure in a GameStop store.    I’m waiting for Cassian Andor now. 
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 25, 2022, 02:52 PM »
Mayfield, Bib Fortuna, and the Jedha Stormtrooper are all back in stock on Pulse if anyone is interested. I just picked up Bib and Mayfield. (Waiting on the Stormy from Amazon)

Got my new Baze Malbus from Amazon yesterday…almost got the whole crew now!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 03:45 PM by McMetal »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 27, 2022, 11:36 AM »
Boba Fett (Tython) was just In Stock on Amazon, so I pounced. I can’t even find a listing for Fennec Shand and she is now the last one I need from this wave.

Also received my Carbonized Paz Vizsla yesterday from Target. Kinda beat up box, but the figure is nice.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 27, 2022, 10:14 PM »
Mayfield, Bib Fortuna, and the Jedha Stormtrooper are all back in stock on Pulse if anyone is interested. I just picked up Bib and Mayfield. (Waiting on the Stormy from Amazon)

Got my new Baze Malbus from Amazon yesterday…almost got the whole crew now!

Thanks to Jayson for sending out the word on this.  I was able to order Tython Boba Fett and Fennec Shand the other day.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 3, 2022, 10:25 PM »
The Jedha Stormtrooper arrived today from Amazon, nice figure! They also finally put Cassian up with a 4/1 ship date so I preordered him as well.

Weird filling out all these waves piecemeal, but that’s what you have to do now I guess.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 3, 2022, 11:06 PM »
The Jedha Stormtrooper arrived today from Amazon, nice figure! They also finally put Cassian up with a 4/1 ship date so I preordered him as well.

Weird filling out all these waves piecemeal, but that’s what you have to do now I guess.

Got my JS today too along with a bunch of TVC.  These arrived minty of course, while all my Walmart TVC was mangled.   ::)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: March 12, 2022, 01:53 AM »
Got Bib and Mayfield from Pulse yesterday and Cassian arrived from Amazon today. Two more waves closed out now.  :)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: March 14, 2022, 11:33 PM »
Pre-ordered the new Archive series wave from GameStop along with the Omega wave and cancelled my order for the latter on Pulse. Also canceled my Pulse pre-orders for the Dark Trooper and Black Krrsantan and placed them via GameStop instead. They have a pretty good sale going with Free Shipping on a lot of stuff too, so I probably saved $20-30 easy. Might be worth the trouble if you have a lot of stuff on PO…

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: March 26, 2022, 10:21 PM »
I was in a small town in Florida for work last night and stopped by the Walmart and found the entire Archive wave with Revan, Leia, etc. I grabbed one 501st Clone and left the rest since I already have everything (or just don’t want the Kenobi). May pick up Leia for cheap later on but I already have 2 other versions of that figure and wonder if the new face paint apps are worth it on their own.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: March 28, 2022, 08:51 AM »
I was in a small town in Florida for work last night and stopped by the Walmart and found the entire Archive wave with Revan, Leia, etc. I grabbed one 501st Clone and left the rest since I already have everything (or just don’t want the Kenobi). May pick up Leia for cheap later on but I already have 2 other versions of that figure and wonder if the new face paint apps are worth it on their own.

If you look at the Leias side by side, you will come to the conclusion that the new photo real version is absolutely worth it.  So don't look if you don't want to get it.   ;)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 12, 2022, 01:33 PM »
I recently traded for a Plo Koon figure, which arrived yesterday. Just need to track down Kit Fisto and a Geonosis Battle Droid and I'll be done with the red/black numbered line