Author Topic: Rogue One 3.75" Wave 2  (Read 14208 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue One 3.75" Wave 2
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 04:23 PM »
I was able to get Jynn, Chirrut and Cassian from this wave couple days before Force Friday from a local connection...

Jynn is the best of the trio. Chirrut is decent, but Cassian is sub-par... at least from my perspective.  He should of at the very least had a removable hat.  Chirrut also would really benefit from articulation on his wrists.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 06:42 PM »
Today I found ALMOST all of wave 2 in a Target store, except for Director Krennic.  I only picked up Jyn Erso (Jedha), Chirrut Imwe and Cassian Andor (Eadu) for the time being.  I just was not enthused about Vader.  And I've got some Amazon credit that I wanted to use towards the other figures in the wave.

The paint apps on Jyn's hairline seemed to be a bit of a thing, at least with the 3 that I saw hanging on the pegs.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 06:45 PM »
That's awesome! The hunt is on for Leia...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 5, 2016, 02:59 PM »
Wave 2 is now turning up at ToysRUs stores.  I finally found a Krennic, and I picked up REBELS Leia, too. 
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 02:46 PM »
Finally got my hands on Rebels Leia this morning at Target.  :)

Looked like they had a full case on the pegs, glad I got there early.

I'll still need another to open but it feels good scratching this figure off The List.

They also had the new Titanium helmets which I have never seen in a store before. I snagged the Sabine/Vader set because it looked just as good as hoped. Going right on my desk at work.

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 02:53 PM »
I can’t find a better place to post this So… 
Does anybody know if these port issues are affecting Hasbro’s distribution? I’m worried this might delay the later waves of R1 Toys to come.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/korea-line-outbids-hyundai-merchant-for-hanjin-shipping-assets-1479110355
Macklunkey!

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 03:58 PM »
I can’t find a better place to post this So… 
Does anybody know if these port issues are affecting Hasbro’s distribution? I’m worried this might delay the later waves of R1 Toys to come.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/korea-line-outbids-hyundai-merchant-for-hanjin-shipping-assets-1479110355

Looks like this has been going on for awhile and Hanjin only owns 14 ships.  If Hasbro has a clue, they would have moved any contracts to more reliable shipping companies long ago.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2016, 11:39 AM »
Saw those pre-packaged pallet drop / shipper things at a couple of Targets this weekend.  Sucks that its all Wave 1 repacks to further clog the pegs, along with more masks, lightsabers, etc.  As well as old (pre Rogue One) 6" figures. 

I sure hope there is a lot of foot traffic on Black Friday that clears out all that old stock.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 12:25 AM »
Found a case of these at Target tonight. Picked up everyone but Cassian, who I found in Chicago, and Vader, who I think I'm passing on. We'll see how bored I am in a few weeks. They're all great figures. Krennic and Chirrut are the standouts I think.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 02:13 PM »
I found this case today at Target too, only the second time I've seen any of them on the pegs. Luckily Leia was still there so I got my opener. Done with these guys til the next wave hits...whew.  :)

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2016, 04:19 PM »
Was happy to not have to fret about Leia either. Though Sabine being HTF was not an issue as she's still very common, along with all of wave 1. This group, we'll see how common it gets.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2016, 08:16 PM »
I too found these after work tonight. Grabbed a lone Krennic, there were two Rebels Leias and plenty of the rest.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 10:30 PM »
Found Jyn, Cassian, Chirrut, and Vader tonite. Only picked up Jyn because Cassian and Chirrut had bad eye paint, and I really don't need any more Vaders.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2016, 01:17 PM »
FINALLY found this wave over the past three days. On Sunday and Monday I was lucky to find most of what I needed at Target stores while they were running the 15% on all in-store purchases promotion and then this morning after getting nothing since Farce Friday, my local WalMart finally got in Wave 2, the lame WalMart 3-pack and the exclusive 6" Scarif Trooper.

Glad to be "caught up" for now. I wonder if the Andor/Scarif 3.75" TBS figures are going to hit before Xmas...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #29 on: December 8, 2016, 12:33 AM »
This wave has hit here fairly hard...  I got a Krennic and Jyn with hood tonight at Kmart for points...  I'll be customizing Krennic to some degree and Jyn will go to my brother sans accessories basically.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77