Author Topic: Target 2021 Retro Collection Multi-Color Boba Fett  (Read 7707 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Target 2021 Retro Collection Multi-Color Boba Fett
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2021, 12:33 PM »
I went from wanting none to wanting to all six variants to just being happy to finally have one to display next to my multi-color Vader. :P
And..."Nataku?"

lol - I changed my JD password last night and didn't notice it reset my username to my original back when I registered in 2003...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2021, 06:30 PM »
#JDHistory
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2021, 09:39 AM »
Are these still showing up or have they run their course?  I’m wondering if I made a smart moving buying 4 at eBay prices or if they’re likely to turn up still at retail prices.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 09:40 AM by Rob »

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2021, 09:52 AM »
It's been at least a week since any stores showed any stock at stores within 50 miles of me. I think it's over.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2021, 01:30 PM »
It's been at least a week since any stores showed any stock at stores within 50 miles of me. I think it's over.
While we are in the same area... my call is that shipping is slow on everything. Hasbro transformers slots on Target shelves are pretty bare. Ive also seen no new TVC since the Snaggletooth / Greef Karga wave. I don't have an explanation for why some cases of these Fetts have arrived in stores and now its slow. I'm not going to freak out thou and pay anything over retail for these.
Macklunkey!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 1, 2021, 03:51 PM »
Through a mix of Scalpers, Site-to-store, and collector friends I was able to get a full set of six of these. 

- I bought two from Marketplace ($75 shipped) after getting over a dozen cancelled orders from Target.com.
- I finally got one and only one through Target.com site-to-store when they finally cleared out my order history. 
- A local friend sold me his three extras for $50 (two I needed plus a dupe). 
- Another friend magically found the last one I needed hanging on the pegs in the Collectibles section and sold it for $15
- I sold my extra to a different local friend for $!5

All said and done, that's $23 per Fett, which doesn't sound that terrible until you realize it's about $60 that I wouldn't have paid if these had just shown up at Target.  Walmart still sucks, but you're fast on their heels Target...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 2, 2021, 11:33 AM »
You've got me beat.  I got two in the initial pre-order window for $13.11 each.  Then (with shipping) bought four individual ones on eBay.  I paid $38.52, $41.53, $37.49, and $39.51.

$30.55 average.  At least there were only 6 this time instead of 18.  And yeah compared to what they'd cost at retail, this is pretty bad... but compared to what a Vader sells for now, it's pretty good... I suppose. 

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #82 on: September 2, 2021, 11:40 AM »
I spent $0.00 and have 0.   :-\
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 2, 2021, 09:52 PM »
I live in the Minneapolis area also known as the home of Target. Previously the desktop version of target.com would only show that 20% of our many local stores were either "in stock/out of stock" with the rest saying "not available at this store". Today all of those stores that were "in stock/out of stock" are now listed as "no longer available at this store".

Everybody panic  >:D
Macklunkey!