Author Topic: 2021 Hasbro "May the 4th" Black Series 6" Reveals  (Read 2705 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 Hasbro "May the 4th" Black Series 6" Reveals
« Reply #15 on: May 5, 2021, 04:09 PM »
Admiral Rampart just came in stock.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 5, 2021, 04:16 PM »
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-The-Black-Series-Vice-Admiral-Rampart-Star-Wars-The-Bad-Batch-Action-Figure/176203378

Was just able to secure a Rampart preorder. Kind of annoying I had to preorder both separately, but oh well. Hopefully none of the orders get canceled.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 5, 2021, 05:56 PM »
Yeah the price was rough all over for these new exclusives, but I prefer complaining about that to complaining about how they sold out in 5 seconds. I was lucky enough to get all four with relatively little hassle, outside of a lot of refreshing on Rampart.  :)

A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 5, 2021, 06:04 PM »
McMetal nailed it for me. I'll take complaining about over priced successful pre orders over being 32 seconds too late for Fett.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 6, 2021, 01:19 PM »
Does anyone know if they are doing a separate "theme" sub-line for Jedi Fallen Order - are all all of the video game based figures going to be in a "Gaming Greats" themed Phase 4 packaging theme?

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 6, 2021, 07:03 PM »
That's a good question.  Since the transition to the new packaging the only video game figures have been from Jedi - Fallen Order.  I suppose if there's a character from another video game title we'll find out for sure.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2022, 08:39 PM »
I saw reports on social media that preorders for the Gaming Greats Nightbrother Warrior were being canceled by GameStop.  I just checked my account and sure enough my order was canceled, too. 

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 1, 2022, 09:15 AM »
I saw reports on social media that preorders for the Gaming Greats Nightbrother Warrior were being canceled by GameStop.  I just checked my account and sure enough my order was canceled, too.

Have any of these shipped out to people?  Did they get a smaller number than expected, or none of these?

This order has been a mess for me.  Half was fulfilled months ago and then my credit card expired and GameStop wasn't able to change my credit card so I had to cancel the other half of the order that included the Nightbrother and place a new order.  So I'm sure I went from the front of the queue to the back of the queue if there are limited quantities, although my order hasn't been cancelled.

This is actually one of the few Gaming Greats figures I'm excited about because of how different it is.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 1, 2022, 10:16 AM »
I felt the same way about the Nightbrother Warrior - at last, something different!  But the more arduous these Black Series exclusives are to get, the more I don't feel like putting in the effort to get them.

If I happen to see it in a GameStop store I will probably buy it.  I have some confidence that it will because I've been seeing Zaalbar, the Rocket Trooper and the Flametrooper in stores.

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 1, 2022, 11:15 AM »
Aw man, I just checked and this is no longer showing up in my Order History either. Thanks for letting me know, GameStop.  ::)

They had just sent me a notice about this a couple of weeks ago to verify my payment too. Damn, I really wanted this guy.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 1, 2022, 02:22 PM »
Have any of these shipped out to people?  Did they get a smaller number than expected, or none of these?

This order has been a mess for me.  Half was fulfilled months ago and then my credit card expired and GameStop wasn't able to change my credit card so I had to cancel the other half of the order that included the Nightbrother and place a new order.  So I'm sure I went from the front of the queue to the back of the queue if there are limited quantities, although my order hasn't been cancelled.

This is actually one of the few Gaming Greats figures I'm excited about because of how different it is.

My order is a mess as well.  I ordered six BS figures in this order, including the Nightbrother, Armorer, Jump Trooper, 501st, Carbonized Greef, and Archive Leia.  Greef and Leia arrived separately, but I'm still waiting on the other four with no news or timing on any of them.  There is no indication my order is cancelled or that they can't fulfill the Nightbrother, but I'm obviously getting concerned with so many people getting cancellations.  Anyone else still have one on order that has NOT been cancelled?  I'd be curious to know if they started cancellations with single figure orders, as those would be easier to cancel and refund than breaking apart orders for multiple figures like mine.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 2, 2022, 10:14 AM »
I posted about the Nightbrother being inexplicably canceled on Instagram.  Gamestop actually reached out to me about it on IG.  Let's see where this goes.

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 3, 2022, 11:35 AM »
Well, I guess because this all wasn’t vexing enough, GameStop sent me yet another email overnight telling me my “preorder is almost ready”.  ::)

When I click the link I can see the Nightbrother listed but it still says canceled.  ???

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 3, 2022, 11:36 AM »
Mine remains canceled.  But GameStop gave me 15,000 rewards points to make me go away.

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 4, 2022, 04:06 PM »
Clone Trooper page takes me to a "THIS ITEM IS SOLD OUT" page

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-The-Black-Series-Imperial-Clone-Shock-Trooper-Star-Wars-The-Bad-Batch-Figure/639613118

Bad Batch Shock Trooper is back on stock now! I just got 2 for $26.48 each with Free Shipping!  ;D