Author Topic: 2021 TVC 3.75" Carbonized Collection  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
2021 TVC 3.75" Carbonized Collection
« on: September 8, 2021, 11:10 AM »
More TVC 3.75" Carbonized carded figures coming to Walmart.  Pre-orders go up 10/7 at 1pm ET.

- The Armorer
- Incinerator Trooper
- Moff Gideon
- Shoretrooper

« Last Edit: September 8, 2021, 05:02 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: 2021 TVC 3.75" Carbonized Collection
« Reply #1 on: September 8, 2021, 11:56 AM »
Might be worth getting another Armorer and Gideon, but I'm not a huge fan of Carbonized.  Is there really a huge demand for these?
« Last Edit: September 8, 2021, 11:56 AM by Matt_Fury »
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 8, 2021, 11:58 AM »
PASS.  With very few exceptions I am done with these repaints being passed off as something special.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: September 8, 2021, 12:19 PM »
I am done with these repaints being passed off as something special.

Ditto.  I probably would have bought a Beskar Mando carbonized figure depending on how it turned out, but these 4 don't really interest me (especially at $18+ each).  Cards do look nice though!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 8, 2021, 12:27 PM »
The cards do look nice.  And a Beskar Mando would have been an excellent choice.  But these sub-lines have been validating Hasbro delivering less that is truly new.  And the exclusive factor just makes some people crazy.  I'm not buying into it anymore.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: September 8, 2021, 03:40 PM »
Looking over the press stuff that Hasbro sent and it looks like MSRP on these is $18.99 on these. 

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH THE ARMORER Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $18.99/Available: Fall 2021)
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH THE ARMORER Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live- action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic detail and featuring premium detail and design, this 3.75-inch figure with original Kenner branding can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes figure and 2 accessories. Available exclusively at Walmart.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH MOFF GIDEON Figure
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH MOFF GIDEON Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live-action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic detail and premium design, including a photoreal face, this 3.75-inch figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes figure and 3 accessories. Available exclusively at Walmart.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH INCINERATOR TROOPER
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH INCINERATOR TROOPER Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live-action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic details, original Kenner branding, and premium design this 3.75-inch figure is a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors.  Includes figure and accessory. Available exclusively at Walmart.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH SHORETROOPER
Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH SHORETROOPER Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live-action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic details, original Kenner branding, and premium design this 3.75-inch figure is a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors.  Includes figure and accessory. Available exclusively at Walmart.

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #6 on: September 9, 2021, 11:18 AM »
To be honest, I just click on the carbonized thread and the retro threads to mark them as read.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 5, 2021, 02:22 PM »
So Yakface had links to these the other night.  I’m not sure why but it let me order all but the Shoretrooper and for whatever reason, Moff Gideon already shipped and just got here. 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 5, 2021, 02:25 PM »
Just got my Gideon as well.  I ordered them as soon as Jayson put them up with code names.  The other three are slated to arrive Thursday already.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #9 on: October 5, 2021, 03:20 PM »
So Yakface had links to these the other night.  I’m not sure why but it let me order all but the Shoretrooper and for whatever reason, Moff Gideon already shipped and just got here.

They will be "officially" going up for order 10am ET on 10/7.  Walmart did an oopsie and instead of posting the links as inactive/coming soon, they accidentally posted them live for a short while. 

Since they are already in-stock, some of you just lucked out.... if you consider paying $19 each for fancy repaints "lucky" that is. :P

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 5, 2021, 05:27 PM »
Hmm. Bought the first set and not really jones-ing for these. But I did miss out on the x-wing, so these could be my consolation purchase; my chocolate bon-bons while I wallow in self-pity. /melodrama