Author Topic: 2021 TVC Troop Builder Stormtrooper 4-Pack  (Read 21617 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 TVC Troop Builder Stormtrooper 4-Pack
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2021, 06:58 PM »
My troopers are processing from Shop Disney, too.  No tracking information yet. 
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2021, 09:43 PM »
I have had the tracking numbers for my orders for several days now but UPS says they can’t be found. That tells me the shipping labels have been generated but may not be affixed to any packages. Or they have been and are still sitting at Disney’s warehouse. Anyone have a tracking number showing detail on UPS?
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2021, 10:12 PM »
Same for me for this. It also did the same last month with witch droid so I'm not too worried
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Online Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2021, 11:06 AM »
I have had the tracking numbers for my orders for several days now but UPS says they can’t be found. That tells me the shipping labels have been generated but may not be affixed to any packages. Or they have been and are still sitting at Disney’s warehouse. Anyone have a tracking number showing detail on UPS?

My order is in the same place as yours--perhaps quite literally. Tracking numbers sent, but not found by UPS tracking site.

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2021, 11:37 AM »
Yup, I'm in the same boat.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #50 on: November 2, 2021, 07:33 PM »

Hit the 1-week mark for my tracking number and still nothing on UPS site.  I plugged the number into the USPS site and got "USPS Currently Awaiting Package" so they don't know anything either.

My last ShopDisney pack (R6W1CH) took nine days with UPS/USPS "Mail Innovations" so I guess I have another couple days before I get too worried.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 2, 2021, 07:35 PM »
I'm in exact same boat Jeff. So assuming they didn't lose MN's shipment I think we're ok......
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #52 on: November 2, 2021, 07:56 PM »
Good to know I am not alone in this, albeit I wish you guys were better off than I. Seeing people on IG getting theirs is keeping me positive that either the UPS tracking site will have details on my number soon or they will just show up. Fingers remain crossed.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 3, 2021, 08:14 AM »
I've seen a lot more of that lately with UPS doing the long haul and the post office doing the local delivery.  The tracking data is totally garbage, but the delivery date they quote is usually pretty accurate.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 3, 2021, 09:43 AM »
I'm still waiting on my Stormtrooper orders from both Hasbro Pulse and Shop Disney.  The Shop Disney order looks like it's processing, but I still don't have any tracking information.  Meanwhile, the new holiday droids were made available only a few days ago and I already have tracking info for those.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #55 on: November 3, 2021, 03:20 PM »
Same same.

Did Disney ever put the rebels up to order?  I’d like more than two sets but I don’t believe pulse is allowing more than that.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #56 on: November 3, 2021, 04:17 PM »
Did Disney ever put the rebels up to order?

Not yet.  Sounds like ShopDisney is holding back taking any pre-orders on these until closer to release date. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #57 on: November 3, 2021, 09:44 PM »
Interesting strategy.  I wish I could buy more off pulse.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #58 on: November 4, 2021, 09:24 AM »
Hit the 1-week mark for my tracking number and still nothing on UPS site.  I plugged the number into the USPS site and got "USPS Currently Awaiting Package" so they don't know anything either.

My last ShopDisney pack (R6W1CH) took nine days with UPS/USPS "Mail Innovations" so I guess I have another couple days before I get too worried.

Hmmm.  A tale of two ShopDisney shipments -

Stormtrooper 4-pack - email says "shipped" with tracking # on 10/26; tracking # still not working on UPS site, tracking # shows "USPS Currently Awaiting Package" on USPS site.

R5-D33R - email says "shipped" with tracking # on 11/2; tracking # works on UPS site (est delivery 11/10); tracking # works on USPS site as well.

So weird.  I wonder what the deal is with the Stormtrooper packs?  Did somebody forget to move a pallet of orders to UPS or something? :P
« Last Edit: November 4, 2021, 09:24 AM by Jeff »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 4, 2021, 11:17 AM »
This post in the RS thread:

Ordered 2 sets from Disney and got the shipping notice last week with a ups tracking # that didn’t exist. Hoping for the best I waited the 7 days and started a chat with a shop Disney csr that quickly told me it was lost, they are sold out and all they could do is refund me. Yay Star Wars collecting!

I bet this guy gets a refund and then they show up... no way this many of them are lost unless someone literally robbed them.

EDIT:  Another twist... someone suggested you plug your tracking number into the USPS site because it looks more like a USPS tracking number than a UPS tracking number, and mine did come up.  It still comes up as 'USPS currently awaiting package' - but weird all the same.

I've got half a mind to just ask for a refund at this point.  I'll either get $100 back, or i'll get $100 back and get the figures anyway if this is some kind of weird glitch and they're out there...
« Last Edit: November 4, 2021, 11:28 AM by Rob »