Community > Other Toy Lines

Anyone collect other 1970s & 80s toy lines?

<< < (4/7) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on June  3, 2014, 01:07 PM ---Wasn't sure where to ask this and didn't want to start it's own thread: Does anyone have a Friar Tuck from the 1991 Kevin Costner "Robin Hood" movie toy line in with their Jabba's palace themed stuff? It looks like since they used the Gamorrean Guard body for him he'd fit in quite nicely without his robe on. Just a random thought I thought someone might have some insight into. Thanks

--- End quote ---

I have one, but not on display with my SW figures.  He would make a good fit though in a cantina or something.

I collect some g1 Transformers & GI Joe here and there and some of the old Battlestar stuff.  Mostly just random stuff that I happen across though.

GrandMoffNick:
Thanks for your input gentlemen

JediJman:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on June  4, 2014, 04:30 PM ---Thanks for your input gentlemen

--- End quote ---

Let me know if you want me to bring him to the next meeting so you can check him out in person.

DSJ™:
My Space 1999 collection. I need more shelves.  ;D

23" diecast, flipping huge!

Jesse James:
How big is the big ship from that line?  And how much?  Just curious. :P  Your top shelf there on the left, haha.  I've seen those and kinda wanted one for something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version