Author Topic: Celebration 5 Exclusive Camie & Fixer Comic Pack  (Read 30401 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Celebration 5 Exclusive Camie & Fixer Comic Pack
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2010, 11:06 PM »
Oh I agree, they're not badly priced...  But if those boxes inflated them at all I'd love to see that savings in a price reduction. :)  The packages are gorgeous and cool designs though.  Be neat if they were maybe done for more iconic packs of some sort.

Camie and Fixer though?  Or Maul and Owen from Visionaries?  They're really kind of out-of-place in some way. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Celebration 5 Exclusive Camie & Fixer Comic Pack
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2010, 02:32 AM »
Got my set today, along with the CV Bounty Hunters. I thought the set was priced very fair, considering that retail Comic Packs were only 12 cents cheaper. But I do agree on the packaging. Does it look nice? Oh yeah. But it's completely unnecessary. I mean most people are going to be opening this set, so I really don't get the point. I'll probably keep it around for something (I like Pete's idea of keeping the comics in there) but I would have just rather gotten the set in normal packaging.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks