Author Topic: 2022 HasLab - Black Series Reva FX Elite Lightsabers  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: HasLab Reva FX Elite Lightsabers
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2022, 09:42 AM »
I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Haslab planning meetings.  I honestly do nt understand their thought process at times.  I think this Lightsaber could've been a regular retail release.  I doubt the box would've been much bigger than the Kylo Ren saber that came out in 2015.  Haslab should be reserved for things that would have trouble at retail due to shelf space or other production issues.

I'm hoping that they stick with TVC for Haslab.  Both offerings they've had in that arena are outstanding, and I only picked up the Razor Crest.  There's plenty of fodder for Hasbro to delve into in large TVC items be it other large ships or playsets.  I know we've discussed it before, but it bears repeating, I'm still surprised the Boba Fett/Jabba's throne room set is a pre-order and not a Haslab.  I guess that one boils down to they knew that it would hit its goal and this saves them the trouble/expense of offering stretch goals.
This is the way.

I have spoken.