Author Topic: CHEWIE's customs updated 06.22.2012  (Read 479149 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - updated Sunday 5.8.05
« Reply #345 on: May 9, 2005, 02:59 AM »
Nice effects on the UR SE. I think it was my least favorite, mainly because it was all TPM and not as much of your own stuff. Don't get me wrong it is still great, but I like seeing more of Rykrof and less of the main characters from the saga. :)

4-LOM, I like the paint app on the body and the head as well, they just don't match. I think one of them needs to be switched to mach the other.

Oh and if you need any other hosts for your customs/photo novels, I'm here too. :)
"This is the way."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 9, 2005, 10:42 AM »
Thanks SLC - and don't worry, the photonovel series is and always will be about the Enloe family.  In the Underground Resistance photonovel, it focuses more on the events from TPM.  It's probably the weakest story in the series as far as Rykrof's impact, but I used it for Rykrof to meet Obi Wan and Anakin.  That way he at least knows who they are, and someday it will be very important that Anakin remembers that Rykrof is a good person.

:P

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #347 on: May 9, 2005, 02:38 PM »
Here's an idea - good or bad, I'm not sure which, though.

I thought the two different tones in color with the 4LOM was kinda cool. I thought, "Woah, 4LOM in some poor protocol's body." Even though 4LOM is a droid, he's definately not wearing his body...

Why not spin it like 4LOM changes shells, like a crab or something. The coolest way to illustrate that would be to make the color tones that much more different.

How cool would it be if 4LOM whiped out protocol's and stole their "shells"? Like a walking trophy! You could give 4LOM a good R3PO (undoubtedly wanted by the Empire) body with a few blastermarks (for when 4LOM claimed his bounty and got the new shell), or something like that.

I think it'd be cool.

:-\

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 10, 2005, 02:01 AM »

here is an updated look on him. And I must say a great improvement, he looks much mroe liek himself, and destroys hasbros rendition of him.

I also think that idea of trophy protocol droid coverings is really cool. Would be cool in a photonovel anyday. I think 4-LOM is out of the era of the stories, but who knows. there could be many droids who do this..

And best of all, I got the clone commander Justin. Thanks  ;)
I think its the greatest clone ever so far. I feel inspired by him, and we'll see where that goes.

I'm going to go through my junk bin this week, and write up a list. of parts and fun stuff. Maybe find something for you and all the customizers.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #349 on: May 10, 2005, 03:05 AM »
Nice! :)

The updated version looks a lot better. How long has 4-Lom been around? He might be able to make an apperance if it is when he has just been reprogramed. Anyways good work, and as always I'm looking forward to what you put out next. :)
"This is the way."

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 10, 2005, 05:08 AM »
I am loving the revised 4-LOM. Hasbro, eat your heart out! The body looks right, the detailing is perfect, and the head came out great! A vast improvement on your initial take on him.

This one is so good Chewie...that I gotta do one too!  ;D

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 10, 2005, 10:37 AM »
I agree this one looks better.  Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I do like Angry Ewok's idea on "stealing" bodies... I might have 4LOM show up in the Rykrof Enloe series.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 10, 2005, 02:40 PM »
I like that idea too...but I think I'd create an all new droid for that.

I'd definitely like to see 4-LOM show up in the series, though. And hey, how about Rykrof going on a mission with Aayla Secura? It'd be like an issue of REPUBLIC.

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 10, 2005, 02:42 PM »
That could be cool.... I have one idea that I think is gonna be really awesome.  I don't want to give too much away, but it will take place on Dathomir.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #354 on: May 10, 2005, 02:46 PM »
Would it involve Rancors? :)
"This is the way."

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 10, 2005, 05:32 PM »
And Nightsisters! Gotta have Nightsisters!

You realize, of course, any mission with Aayla is going to require a Commander Bly custom...  ;D

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 10, 2005, 07:09 PM »
force witches, woot. If 4-LOm shows up someday, that'll be a day remembered for the republic.. and me  ;)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 10, 2005, 08:54 PM »
We'll see... I don't want to give too much away.  Only one preview pic once I get this one up and rolling... but I think this will be a really cool addition to the series.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 11, 2005, 04:57 PM »
Ok, the second one is up now in the photonovel section.   Get over there and check it out.  :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 12, 2005, 11:07 PM »
Here's a few more. 

Narwon who is a member of the Badoo Corba organization, under Trigg Fuuda.  First appearance was in #7 - CHAOS -

Then Ornar Frist, a Mandalorian who also made his appearance in CHAOS.

Also here is Zeedo Chissis, another Badoo Corba thug who appears in #6 - ASSASSINS OF EVIL as well as in CHAOS.