Author Topic: Questions for Hasbro?  (Read 253738 times)

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Hasbro?
« Reply #375 on: September 28, 2008, 12:27 AM »
Is there any reason why KOCS Jacket-Less Indy came without a hat?
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #376 on: October 13, 2008, 09:14 PM »
Any chance we can get Burr Danid somewhere? The upcoming Crimson Empire set is missing the green training outfit.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 23, 2008, 09:21 PM »
At SDCC, you showed us another amazing wave of Indy Mighty Muggs consisting of Indy in his tux, Irina Spalko, and best of all, Toht. With the recent news of the Indy line's demise, can we still expect to see this wave available? If fans can't get that Toht that you had showed us in the basic figure line, then perhaps we can still get Toht in the Mighty Muggs line! Pretty please....
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:22 PM by David »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #378 on: October 26, 2008, 10:50 AM »
INDY QUESTION...I understand that there's really not much to discuss, but I was wondering if you could provide a list of retailers that are recieving wave 4, so that we can search in a more efficient way. 

I'm really sorry this wave is leaving us.  It was truly a great action figure collection.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline fordo77

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 6, 2008, 11:24 PM »
Hi hasbro heres an idea how about if you took some ok the later trilogy figures like boba fett and do them like in an animated stile like the clone wars i wood buy and a bunch of my budds they said to ask so thanks.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 17, 2008, 08:47 PM »
At Comic-Con, you revealed some pretty awesome Mighty Muggs in Waves 6 & 7. However, Wave 7 consisted only of two Expanded Universe characters, Darth Maul and Darth Revan. Will there be any more Muggs in this wave or is that it? Also, what can fans of the Mighty Muggs line expect in 2009 as far as the number of waves is concerned?

At SDCC, you showed us another amazing wave of Indy Mighty Muggs consisting of Indy in his tux, Irina Spalko, and best of all, Toht. With the recent news of the Indy line's demise, can we still expect to see this wave available? If fans can't get that Toht that you had showed us in the basic figure line, then perhaps we can still get Toht in the Mighty Muggs line! Pretty please....

BUMP!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 08:47 PM by David »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #381 on: November 17, 2008, 09:15 PM »
At Comic-Con, you revealed some pretty awesome Mighty Muggs in Waves 6 & 7. However, Wave 7 consisted only of two Expanded Universe characters, Darth Maul and Darth Revan. Will there be any more Muggs in this wave or is that it?

Mighty Muggs Wave 7 = Hoth Han, Vader #2, Shirtless Maul, and Revan.  Nothing else new in the wave...

Hasbro: Other than the Entertainment Earth exclusive wave of Mighty Muggs, the rest of the assortments will be done after this Fall.

and

Indy Mighty Muggs Wave 3 = CANCELLED.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25 PM »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline fordo77

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2008, 09:47 AM »
will you make a star wars clone wars animated boba fett that will be cool thanks fordo77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 3, 2009, 04:03 PM »
1) Has the issue with the AT-TE's legs had any impact on your outlook towards producing large vehicles?

2) Will we be seeing Nahdar Vebb from Lair of Grievous in the Clone Wars animated line?

David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 9, 2009, 12:03 PM »
1) Is there a chance we may see the Ticket to Adventure mail-away promotion extended, since many collectors are getting into the line now for the clearance bargains? Personally I'd love to get a few more Crystal Skeletons with my leftover stickers.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 15, 2009, 12:29 PM »
Here's one:

In the recent Toy Fair slide-show, we saw that the Japanese RC droids are coming to Target.  The Remote Control R4-P17 wasn't on the slide.  Will he be included, and if not, will he be available at any time domestically?

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 15, 2009, 01:15 PM »
What influenced your decision to make the popular Mighty Muggs line exclusive to Toys R Us?
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline jono

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 20, 2009, 06:41 AM »
Dear Hasbro

It was great to finally see Ratts Tyrell -and a great sculpt it is!  Sad to hear about the delay, can we now expect him in 2010? In a Two pack? Or with the rest of the Tyrell corporation?( His family).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:43 AM by jono »

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 20, 2009, 05:52 PM »
I'm impressed with the Build-a-Droid figures. Do you consider the quality of the fully assembled figures to be on par with figures released on basic cards, battlepack sets, or vehicle pack-ins? Have you considered releasing repaints of these sculpts in those other formats? D. G.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron